Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #46

Pete1960

11 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I believe it's fair to mention that the woman known as Leora likely feels that those such as your Greek pal from Corfu along with yourself are actually hypocrites for continuing paying for subscriptions to something you both have continued to negatively critisize for quite some time. There's no denying that you both are hypocrites who have continuosly posted hypocritical comments on a website that was established for those who have more of a perverted mindset rather than those of a more commonly considered moralistic mindset. 

Who criticizes? Who has the moralistic mindset?  Appears to be you.

I'm a self admitted voyeur who is on an adult forum discussing what I see from own, albeit hypocritical, perspective. So what? It's my money if I pay, not yours. What "Leora likely feels" doesn't concern me, why should it concern you? She's the one spreading publicly her legs, not us.

She knows there is a price for the RLC rent and money. You wanna dance you gotta pay the fiddler.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I'm a self admitted voyeur who is on an adult forum discussing what I see from own, albeit hypocritical, perspective. So what? It's my money if I pay, not yours. What "Leora likely feels" doesn't concern me, why should it concern you? She's the one spreading publicly her legs, not us.

She knows there is a price for the RLC rent and money. You wanna dance you gotta pay the fiddler.

Nice one Max well put

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, RAME said:

leora goes out a little more alone to find love

And there I am standing on the corner as she passed me she smiled and she  would say fancy a quick one and I'd say sorry love already cum thought it would never happen but paul came out before you and I was already for you with an hard on nevermind next time   SHIT 

2 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Please , ignore the guy who simply repeats himself and THE ONLY THING HE DOES , it is criticizing the posters and he NEVER SAYS ANYTHING for either the tenants or the apartments . One more who DOESN’T KNOW why he watches ( ups sorry , what doe s he watch since he never comments on the happenings - what happenings , nothing happens in the dead apartment 😂🤣😂 - ) and I feel sad for him that he pays a site and then  to have an opinion and post it here and we can discuss about it but he prefers to give an opinion for people who have SOMETHING TO SAY for the Leora and Paul apartment .. Please ignore people who understand zero .. 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1