Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #46

Pete1960

What a lovely couple , INDEED “the love of their lives “ at its best 😂🤣 

1) no sleeping  together 

2) Paul TOTALLY FOCUSED on his PC 

3) Leora TOTALLY FOCUSED on masturbations since “ The Love Of Her Life “ can’t fuck her , pleasure her , satisfy her , SHOW HER affection and caring 

4) No blowjobs , no pussy licking , no fuck and Paul playing is dick , Leora masturbating her pussy while blowjobing him or licking his dick while he masturbates since he can’t make himself hard and fuck her 

5) no sharing nights for a movie , a glass of wine , a romantic evening , no gifts , not a flower surprise from Paul to HIS GIRL , not a MOMENT so as to see that these two please HAVE SOMETHING .

In my opinion, it is a USED COEXISTENCE. RELATIONSHIP  because these two HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOONE ELSE outside of the apartment . Paul 1,5 years there I REALLY DOUBT if he has made any friends , Leora ( the acolytes say that she was/is at a beauty salon and friends and bla bla bla ) STILL WAITING to see her society circle of the last 4,5 years 😂🤣😅😂 . The DEAD APARTMENT continues existing and it is ONLY the masturbations of Leora that there are posts and comments and at times the on cameras poses of Leora to show her ass 😂🤣😂 . Where are the talks of the life of this couple ? Where in the hell is the LIFE OF THEM IN PRAGUE ? 

Martina realized that her life was going nowhere the more she would be depended on RLC , she found the power to quit . These two continue like a forced coexistence because NOBODY can support a LIFE OF THEIR OWN 😂🤣😂🤣 Paul and Leora , WHAT A LOVELY COUPLE , full of passion and love , A COUPLE THAT SHOULD BE THE E-X-A-M-P-L-E of all couples for RLC 😂🤣😂🤣Leora and Paul simply 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

What a lovely couple , INDEED “the love of their lives “ at its best 😂🤣 

1) no sleeping  together 

2) Paul TOTALLY FOCUSED on his PC 

3) Leora TOTALLY FOCUSED on masturbations since “ The Love Of Her Life “ can’t fuck her , pleasure her , satisfy her , SHOW HER affection and caring 

4) No blowjobs , no pussy licking , no fuck and Paul playing is dick , Leora masturbating her pussy while blowjobing him or licking his dick while he masturbates since he can’t make himself hard and fuck her 

5) no sharing nights for a movie , a glass of wine , a romantic evening , no gifts , not a flower surprise from Paul to HIS GIRL , not a MOMENT so as to see that these two please HAVE SOMETHING .

In my opinion, it is a USED COEXISTENCE. RELATIONSHIP  because these two HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOONE ELSE outside of the apartment . Paul 1,5 years there I REALLY DOUBT if he has made any friends , Leora ( the acolytes say that she was/is at a beauty salon and friends and bla bla bla ) STILL WAITING to see her society circle of the last 4,5 years 😂🤣😅😂 . The DEAD APARTMENT continues existing and it is ONLY the masturbations of Leora that there are posts and comments and at times the on cameras poses of Leora to show her ass 😂🤣😂 . Where are the talks of the life of this couple ? Where in the hell is the LIFE OF THEM IN PRAGUE ? 

Martina realized that her life was going nowhere the more she would be depended on RLC , she found the power to quit . These two continue like a forced coexistence because NOBODY can support a LIFE OF THEIR OWN 😂🤣😂🤣 Paul and Leora , WHAT A LOVELY COUPLE , full of passion and love , A COUPLE THAT SHOULD BE THE E-X-A-M-P-L-E of all couples for RLC 😂🤣😂🤣Leora and Paul simply 

I'm betting you know all about this because you have lived it and this is why you write about it non-stop. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I'm betting you know all about this because you have lived it and this is why you write about it non-stop. 

I ALWAYS had girlfriends that I was shown their friends , met them , spent time with them . I ALWAYS had girlfriends that I WAS PROUD to show them and it introduce them to my friends and spend time together , share moments and travel even at times together . I AM HAVING a life that it is embraced with social accomplishments , family , friendships , I SUPPOSE what the most people of the forum and this specific topic have , aren’t you also like that Aussie ? Or you have Leora’s ( and Paul’s )  life ? I don’t think so . Are you proud and you applause Leora’s ( and Paul’s life ) ? Are you watching RLC to “ watch the private lives of other people 24/7 “ or are you watching RLC to watch Leora ONLY masturbate ? 

I am not criticizing any of your reasons you are watching RLC , your money , your decision how to spend it . BUT , I am spending my money for a product THAT I DON’T GET from this apartment ( “ The private lives of other people 24/7 “ ) and I THINK ( like you do ) , I HAVE ALL THE RIGHT IN THE WORLD to express my disguise and disagreement of the product / content  that Leora ( and Paul ) provide .

• Sad 5

Ahh well 😇

How nice that the criticism and comments /  posts FINALLY ( and for ONE of the RARE times ) brought Leora and Paul in an image that - I believe THE MAJORITY also thinks - should be displayed almost always rather than their “ separated “ sleeping conditions .

I can’t really think ( perhaps the people who watch regularly and have the monitors on 24/7 can enlighten us ) when was the last time that this couple FINALLY sleeps as a NORMAL plus 10 years relationship couple . A really nice image ( not irony or sarcasm ) of Paul and Leora sleeping hugged , nice and deeply with the dog by the side of the bed . It makes you really wonder WHY this isn’t the NORMAL ( let’s say more often ) image display and the couple has been ( especially lately and FOR SURE as the time passes more and more in Prague ) separated and “ making things by themselves “ . All in all , that was a nice image for once 😊

• Sad 4

In regards to the above and past posts by all...

I think it's simply a matter of Leora wanting an enabled life for gain that feeds her need to be exhibited. Paul, having been with her and their common past, hangs on like a leech for the easy life.

Leora is happy with little or nothing, perhaps due to  her upbringing she was never pushed to achieve. She has skills and has been in at least three professions but choose to spread her legs and live rent free. Neither her family nor Paul's family like their kids' choice in a mate.  An adversary relationship in psychology makes the couple try and prove the parents wrong by staying together.

Still there are brief moments of genuine happiness (not enough to keep me around) between the two. The dog is a big glue in their being together, a common bond.

Criticize my opinion if you will, but I believe neither has a clue to what a full meaningful relationship could provide, even if they each stepped up the effort to be the best they could for each other in their existing relationship. If I treated my wife with the lack of attention Paul gives Leora she'd be in tears. It is inconceivable to me I could not provide for Leora if I were Paul. I've spent my whole life trying to provide and make my wife's life emotionally, materially, financially better than it was.

If I were Paul I wouldn't be able to look in the mirror. What a terrible bread winner, what a terrible love giver. It will continue as is I am certain because neither has a desire to better themselves. They are, again in my opinion, 'drones' aimlessly existing on the RLC dole.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

In regards to the above and past posts by all...

I think it's simply a matter of Leora wanting an enabled life for gain that feeds her need to be exhibited. Paul, having been with her and their common past, hangs on like a leech for the easy life.

Leora is happy with little or nothing, perhaps due to  her upbringing she was never pushed to achieve. She has skills and has been in at least three professions but choose to spread her legs and live rent free. Neither her family nor Paul's family like their kids' choice in a mate.  An adversary relationship in psychology makes the couple try and prove the parents wrong by staying together.

Still there are brief moments of genuine happiness (not enough to keep me around) between the two. The dog is a big glue in their being together, a common bond.

Criticize my opinion if you will, but I believe neither has a clue to what a full meaningful relationship could provide, even if they each stepped up the effort to be the best they could for each other in their existing relationship. If I treated my wife with the lack of attention Paul gives Leora she'd be in tears. It is inconceivable to me I could not provide for Leora if I were Paul. I've spent my whole life trying to provide and make my wife's life emotionally, materially, financially better than it was.

If I were Paul I wouldn't be able to look in the mirror. What a terrible bread winner, what a terrible love giver. It will continue as is I am certain because neither has a desire to better themselves. They are, again in my opinion, 'drones' aimlessly existing on the RLC dole.

For me , COMPLETELY MY OPINION , these two are together BECAUSE they HAVE NO IDEA about life , what it is , how it is , when it is . That’s why they can’t have friends , that’s why their lives is at a dead end NOT KNOWING what they want or better say , BOTH NOT BEING ON THE SAME PAGE . Leora CLEARLY wants ( wanted ) the western way of life and habits while Paul is stuck to the eastern mentality . That’s why he keeps on ( or better say both of them ) the things back in Russia WHEN actually there’s no need since Leora desperately tries to change her life . She really tried , she even succeeded but WHEN YOU FEEL ALONE because YOU HAVE NO IDEA how to treat life , LIFE WILL ALSO ABANDON YOU . So , choosing between being alone in Prague and ONLY HER FANS protecting her , advising her , supporting her , encouraging her , BUT ALSO , criticizing her temporary boyfriend as LB ( Leora’s boyfriend ) as douchbag , stupid , asshole , A GUY WE NEVER SAW LIVE to judge but because he was buying her flowers , he was phoning her showing interest  , Leora sleeping again and again and again at his place , THIS GUY , THE ONLY ONE that we know who could CHANGE LEORA’S LIFE to a better future , he was suddenly lost … SUDDENLY .. 

These 2 are together because THEY HAVE NOONE  ELSE in life , especially Paul . He is there 1,5 years and NO CLUE what the European life is . Leora tries but she’s on a crossroads . She will either LIVE HER LIFE with him and accept the good and the bad things ( I ALSO BELIEVE SHE WILL FEEL SAD TO ABANDON HIM AND LEAVE HIM ALONE ) OR  , abandon him and make a new life like she tried . RLC will always be there for her to support her , give her ANYTHING she needs FOR as long as she needs . It is simply Leora’s decision WHAT SHE WANTS IN LIFE and not Paul’s . If she chooses a boring future and the potential that SHE KNOWS she has is lost by remaining with Paul ( and safety / security of the fear the unknown ) OR she completely changes her life AS SHE TRIED to do and DISCOVER the world , with her whatever friends she made in Prague , traveling , dating , flirting , exploring and discovering HER OWN SELF , discovering WHO LEORA IS AND WHAT LEORA wants . Because LEORA HAS NO IDEA what she wants in life ( EXCEPT IF PEOPLE HERE BELIEVE that SHE LOVES waking up late , sleeping late , BEING ALONE with no friends ) . 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

Good morning Good Night 

maravilhosa sábado para todos 

wonderful Saturday for everyone 

18/11/2023 18/November /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead tfideano  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

For me , COMPLETELY MY OPINION , these two are together BECAUSE they HAVE NO IDEA about life , what it is , how it is , when it is . That’s why they can’t have friends , that’s why their lives is at a dead end NOT KNOWING what they want or better say , BOTH NOT BEING ON THE SAME PAGE . Leora CLEARLY wants ( wanted ) the western way of life and habits while Paul is stuck to the eastern mentality . That’s why he keeps on ( or better say both of them ) the things back in Russia WHEN actually there’s no need since Leora desperately tries to change her life . She really tried , she even succeeded but WHEN YOU FEEL ALONE because YOU HAVE NO IDEA how to treat life , LIFE WILL ALSO ABANDON YOU . So , choosing between being alone in Prague and ONLY HER FANS protecting her , advising her , supporting her , encouraging her , BUT ALSO , criticizing her temporary boyfriend as LB ( Leora’s boyfriend ) as douchbag , stupid , asshole , A GUY WE NEVER SAW LIVE to judge but because he was buying her flowers , he was phoning her showing interest  , Leora sleeping again and again and again at his place , THIS GUY , THE ONLY ONE that we know who could CHANGE LEORA’S LIFE to a better future , he was suddenly lost … SUDDENLY .. 

These 2 are together because THEY HAVE NOONE  ELSE in life , especially Paul . He is there 1,5 years and NO CLUE what the European life is . Leora tries but she’s on a crossroads . She will either LIVE HER LIFE with him and accept the good and the bad things ( I ALSO BELIEVE SHE WILL FEEL SAD TO ABANDON HIM AND LEAVE HIM ALONE ) OR  , abandon him and make a new life like she tried . RLC will always be there for her to support her , give her ANYTHING she needs FOR as long as she needs . It is simply Leora’s decision WHAT SHE WANTS IN LIFE and not Paul’s . If she chooses a boring future and the potential that SHE KNOWS she has is lost by remaining with Paul ( and safety / security of the fear the unknown ) OR she completely changes her life AS SHE TRIED to do and DISCOVER the world , with her whatever friends she made in Prague , traveling , dating , flirting , exploring and discovering HER OWN SELF , discovering WHO LEORA IS AND WHAT LEORA wants . Because LEORA HAS NO IDEA what she wants in life ( EXCEPT IF PEOPLE HERE BELIEVE that SHE LOVES waking up late , sleeping late , BEING ALONE with no friends ) . 

I could comment but there's no fucking space left to write anything 🥱

• Haha 1