B4 - General Topic 2023 #64 (November)

6 hours ago, corvette08 said:

I don't know why it's a top cam. She's just sitting there with a candle in her lap.

Sometimes I wonder why Karma doesn't shave, is it a special ritual for her, or does she feel aroused by the presence of pubic hair?

22 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Hair was placed in that area for a reason.  It serves a purpose.    :biggrin:

Groomed bush is fine with me, when it's long like Karma's, it gets in your teeth, truly unpleasant 🤣

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Groomed bush is fine with me, when it's long like Karma's, it gets in your teeth, truly unpleasant 🤣

Just have to Ptewie!  That's the only sound you'll hear before the pubic hair touches the floor.   :biggrin:

• Haha 1

The little Dick Wonderboy comes over to opposes himself upon everybody. frivolous attempt at jumping naked into the dirty pool to try and impress women. This guy luck out at the right time to RLC. where most of these women here are low self-esteem weak women. He doesn't have a game. He just takes off his clothes, and thinks he's a God. with no respect for any of these women, at any Villas.  In a way you kind of feel sorry for these women? But then again, if you're stupid enough to let 1 man manipulate you. then I hate to say it, you deserve it.

• Upvote 5

30 minutes ago, Troy said:

The little Dick Wonderboy comes over to opposes himself upon everybody. frivolous attempt at jumping naked into the dirty pool to try and impress women. This guy luck out at the right time to RLC. where most of these women here are low self-esteem weak women. He doesn't have a game. He just takes off his clothes, and thinks he's a God. with no respect for any of these women, at any Villas.  In a way you kind of feel sorry for these women? But then again, if you're stupid enough to let 1 man manipulate you. then I hate to say it, you deserve it.

I think the substances he takes have completely clouded his neurons.. and then there is a clean swimming pool in his place

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, Troy said:

This is his role and this is what RLC wants, more temptation, more sex, more subscribers, it is a sex site created to generate money, not to go bankrupt in the future.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Troy said:

you say that now but as soon as Wolf takes off his clothes he is top cam, those girls know that very well and take a few euros with them and that is why they are in the project, I don't think you can blame Wolf or the girls for that,  I don't like the way Wolf behaves but other than that he does what he has to do and I have no problem with that

By the way, don't forget that without Wolf and Lacrim those girls would be in bed staring at their phones all day