B4 - General Topic 2023 #64 (November)

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Yes have to give him that, there has been some other situations with some of the girl where someone wasnt feeling well or was sick and he was being very helpful.

I will always believe that he was doing it so as to show being the good guy for a future win situation with a girl . I think he is an hypocrite ( again based to how he was with Dylan ) z

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The table of four next to them .. 

Dear god. Again, one should really stop giving too much credit to Wolf and his ladies. Why are they the serious ones? What makes them "special" or "a big deal"?  If I was Lacrym I would equally treat them the exact same way they treat me and ignore them when they do the same with me. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It was a complete show for the girls and he believes now that he owns them , instead of chilling and relaxing , he is attacking Sabina now all the time .. I think it is till he shows him The Red Card ( it doesn’t look happening at the moment though 😁 ) . 

The red card or a boot in the nuts.    kick in nuts GIF

Just now, Elcondor said:

Dear god. Again, one should really stop giving too much credit to Wolf and his ladies. Why are they the serious ones? What makes them "special" or "a big deal"?  If I was Lacrym I would equally treat them the exact same way they treat me and ignore them when they do the same with me. 

Serious was sarcastic as they weren’t “ engaging “ in any action as soon as they sat down . Wolf has proven himself numerous times and that’s why there are comments about him and Margo . Neytiri is a protege of him as we saw since Day 1 and Sara , well , she is Sara , one of the biggest veterans ever . 

3 minutes ago, Elcondor said:

there is only one person who thinks like that and he has probably been talking about Wolf all evening, I think he just loves him, oh well... as long as people are happy

Also .. people here seem to forget the creepy guys that Lacrim has brought in the villas occasionally , after what happened with Sabina and knowing the Wolf’s accomplishments , don’t be surprised if he  brings again now that he believes theres a girl willing to do things with him .

BUT … I am sure Cecilia will explain to her ☺️😉

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Serious was sarcastic as they weren’t “ engaging “ in any action as soon as they sat down . Wolf has proven himself numerous times and that’s why there are comments about him and Margo . Neytiri is a protege of him as we saw since Day 1 and Sara , well , she is Sara , one of the biggest veterans ever . 

That is only in their imagination. Again to me they are random people and Lacrym should start ignoring him as well.

5 minutes ago, Elcondor said:

I start to think that you have a personal issue with that guy. Anyway you call it hypocrisy I call it good deed. The real hypocrites are Wolf with his pack of ladies. 

As always , that’s why it is a forum . So we can express our thoughts and opinions that vary . More than  fair I guess . I explained WHY I am an anti Lacrim again and again and why I support Wolf . 

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

F*cking Ulyana, Sara, and Margo is not really an achievement. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Also , he is speaking Spanish with Cecilia so as to keep things not be understanding with the others . 

Everyone saw the hug between Cecilia and Lacrim , I think this seals the deal for tonight and Cecilia explained him I believe . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As always , that’s why it is a forum . So we can express our thoughts and opinions that vary . More than  fair I guess . I explained WHY I am an anti Lacrim again and again and why I support Wolf . 

I agree with you and that is what keeps a forum liveable and interesting as long as there are no insult. Yes, I just realized you are a big fan of Wolf 🙂