Elli, Vladellia (2023) #7

Pete1960

11 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

George Costanza Hello GIF by HULU

I'm pretty sure it was "black eye" knocking, the bell rang first,then her phone and then there was a knock at the door....can't bring your friends around elli young fella,ask vencel! 😆 🤣 😂 

• Haha 2

Now I am confused ( and only good friend moos knows better than anyone with this ) , I was supporting the idea that the “ black eye “ guy was the guy that we missed for nearly 2 months till we saw him again. But watching this guy today , something tells me that THIS IS THE GUY that Elli had sex after Vencel and not the “ black eye “ guy . This is the same smiley and good vibes guy if i remember correctly , he also fucked Elli and SHE LOVED it while the black eye “ Guy as we saw , was a disaster .. and that guy ( this one today again ) seemed a guy that Elli had got too much into him .. till he vanished all of a a sudden .. like the black eye guy vanished this week … 

Oh well , it is Elli , pure real life of an amazing beautiful ( youngest with Neytiri ) girl in the RLc project . Elli rules , ALWAYS .. Elli , The Future .. and she TRULY wants to share her life without hesitations .. AND SHE KNOWS people like her and watch her . 

• Like 1