Elli, Vladellia (2023) #7

Pete1960

4 minutes ago,  ddhm said: 

This guy has made much better job the first time we saw him , this time is a disaster .. after such time and she needs to play his dick to come .. I mean this girl and the guy needing a jerk off , what’s going on nowadays .. 

It's the new thing to do 😉

AND .. He quit 😂🤣

• Haha 1

And he even didn’t / doesn’t help her , he was just touching her lips pretending kissing her .. pff , when you think you have seen all , it happens this .. .. an exhausted Elli seems to quit as well .

• Haha 1

I DO HOPE ( being a HUGE Elli fan ) that she really finds a guy to learn her things , be nice and caring , a real guy that she deserves ..  Because when we thought that after the lazy PlayStation guy a better one was chosen and found , she seems to have gone to even worse territories .. 

so from what I've read then maybe elli was really desperate for sex if she fucks this guy which means she's been striking out and went to this guy like a said before she has a type 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I DO HOPE ( being a HUGE Elli fan ) that she really finds a guy to learn her things , be nice and caring , a real guy that she deserves ..  Because when we thought that after the lazy PlayStation guy a better one was chosen and found , she seems to have gone to even worse territories .. 

maybe she likes to be the dominant one in the bedroom 😂

I mean she never let peater take complete control it was always undercovers 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

so from what I've read then maybe elli was really desperate for sex if she fucks this guy which means she's been striking out and went to a guy she knew before 🤷‍♂️

This guy is around her life since she moved in this apartment and immediately after Vencel , like she was cheating Vencel on him .. in the first one - two times , he seemed to pleasure her , then we didn’t see him for nearly 2 months or so and since Vladellia joined only to resurface just last week with a black eye and since then nearly everyday in the apartment . 

Luckily Elli reads the forum , OF COURSE she MUST DO WHAT SHE WANTS and FEELS but if she as a woman is satisfied with that , pff , what can I say ? She needs a Sasha / Wolf / Ken style of guy to understand and expand her horizons .. Even she can watch Casper since they “ spy “ with the laptop in his apartment with Scarlet to REALLY SEE how sex is done . 

Let’s see her “ response “ 😉

The guy even collapsed sleeping , no hugs , nothing .. Ahh , well , Elli will read the critics , hopefully she will keep on doing whatever she wants and ignore what’s written but at least she will know some opinions posted here . 

I mean , she even goes to hug him 😂🤣