Elli, Vladellia (2023) #7

Pete1960

12 hours ago, ddhm said:

Now I am confused ( and only good friend moos knows better than anyone with this ) , I was supporting the idea that the “ black eye “ guy was the guy that we missed for nearly 2 months till we saw him again. But watching this guy today , something tells me that THIS IS THE GUY that Elli had sex after Vencel and not the “ black eye “ guy . This is the same smiley and good vibes guy if i remember correctly , he also fucked Elli and SHE LOVED it while the black eye “ Guy as we saw , was a disaster .. and that guy ( this one today again ) seemed a guy that Elli had got too much into him .. till he vanished all of a a sudden .. like the black eye guy vanished this week … 

Oh well , it is Elli , pure real life of an amazing beautiful ( youngest with Neytiri ) girl in the RLc project . Elli rules , ALWAYS .. Elli , The Future .. and she TRULY wants to share her life without hesitations .. AND SHE KNOWS people like her and watch her . 

the guy that fucked her after vencel 2 months ago is not the black eye guy or this guy. this guy used to come around even when they were in scarlet's apartment before moving here. i will post a link under this with a fuck she had with that guy so you guys can see that guy looks like none of these 2

10 hours ago, babayagga said:

the guy that fucked her after vencel 2 months ago is not the black eye guy or this guy. this guy used to come around even when they were in scarlet's apartment before moving here. i will post a link under this with a fuck she had with that guy so you guys can see that guy looks like none of these 2

Thanks for the clarification , it is now then nice to see Elli exactly as I was thinking , she’s a STORM and simply tries to find someone to have a good time . I was always saying that MANY GUYS are trying to  have her , she’s playing with them easily . After Vencel , she immediately had a new one , meaning he was already “ stand by “ and she was already flirting while with Vencel .. and also with the black eye guy , immediately a new one .. I simply adore Elli , a girl of her age , growing up on cameras , with her mistakes and charm and incredible looks .. Elli , once again , The Future , who doesn’t like watching her evolve and ALLOWING us seeing her life , an absolute real and normal life .. 

3 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

she did what she always does lay on top of them but nothing after 😂

If she was more aggressive it could've happened,dude seemed a little shy....btw,is that "black eye" back on the scene with the new "couple"?? They're gonna need a crane to get him out of the apt,after he was banging on the door a 6am,they were to never let him back into the apt 

Just now, cupid30 said:

If she was more aggressive it could've happened,dude seemed a little shy....btw,is that "black eye" back on the scene with the new "couple"?? They're gonna need a crane to get him out of the apt,after he was banging on the door a 6am,they were to never let him back into the apt 

We don’t know who was at the door 😊

What a story between Elli and Peater .. it is ALL there for them , but , SOMEHOW , SOMEWAY , they don’t proceed , I try to remember a more “ forbidden “ story than these two and I can’t .. Peater taking Elli in the bathroom , kissing , then goofying around before going outside of the apartment , returning after some minutes and Elli kissing the new guy … The mysteries of this girl , of these two apartments with Vencel and now Vladellia and not being able to give reasonable explanation are exciting me to the maximum … fantastic real life stories in front of our eyes , thanks for sharing Ms.Elli 😇

• Haha 1