Elli, Vladellia (2023) #7

Pete1960

5 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Guys leaving....elli tried again with the dude in the bedroom but failed.... what's wrong with these youngsters, I used to fuck all night when I were their age! 😈

if it happens with every guy then maybe its not the guy's fault 🤷‍♂️😂

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Guys leaving....elli tried again with the dude in the bedroom but failed.... what's wrong with these youngsters, I used to fuck all night when I were their age! 😈

And not only one if you got  the chance I believe 😉😏

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

It is also maybe the cameras that we need to think , however this guy didn’t seem to care. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Peater was asleep at Scarlett and Casper's and Vencel's fat ass would've broke the door down 😆 🤣 

Yes , that was a wrong post , the French member corrected me I think also . 

11 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

it's literally the exact thing she been doing with the other two guys 😂

I love it when the girls play with our  brains 😂 .. I have done it with women and I know how it is .. sometimes it is either them or us 😏

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Ich liebe es, wenn die Mädchen mit unserem Gehirn spielen 😂 .. Ich habe es mit Frauen gemacht und weiß, wie es ist .. manchmal sind es entweder sie oder wir 😏

Dann muss du mit deinen Frauen aber viel falsch gemacht haben, ansonsten musst du hier nicht jeden Tag stundenlang vor der Cam sitzen u. dich aufgeilen.😏

RLC ON FIRE as I said to another topic .. 

Elli , Annet , Karma … 

Choose wisely 😉😉😋😋

And a guy now that makes a bit foreplay to our lovely girl Elli , FINALLY A GUY THAT shows her interest and not pants down and stick in the hole .. 

Good times Ms.Elli 😋😋

Elli ready for her 3rd guy since we met her .. 

Ans she’s laughing pretty hard to anyone who doubted her 😂🤣😂🤣

Never ever underestimate a girl with pierced nipples .. “ unwritten “ rule of modern life 😁