Dasha looks like she is taking a trip

I can't see the other side of the table but it looks like Dasha is packing suitcase with clothing, shoes and toiletries so she may be going on a trip.

Yes she is with a suitcase , it seems that goes to the same place as her blonde friend. Maybe spend the weekend there

They are both leaving. I believe that their return date will be the main page, as the last time. Darkman can tell a more accurate time of day, a 3-minute accuracy, such as the last time  ;D

si han salido de viaje hoy jueves casi seguro volveran el domingo noche , voy a decir 23;oo hora local .

pero tengo una gran noticia , seguro que viene a dormir la amiga guarrilla con el novio si el apartamento esta vacio .

They are both leaving. I believe that their return date will be the main page, as the last time. Darkman can tell a more accurate time of day, a 3-minute accuracy, such as the last time  ;D

si han salido de viaje hoy jueves casi seguro volveran el domingo noche , voy a decir 23;oo hora local .

pero tengo una gran noticia , seguro que viene a dormir la amiga guarrilla con el novio si el apartamento esta vacio .

let me see if I understand , dasha Demid vain and spend a few days off ( I've imagined it ) , now the part you do not understand well :

1 ) the blonde friend goes to the apartment with her boyfriend ?

2 ) They will bring back when the blonde friend and her boyfriend

3 ) some friend will use the apartment to give a fuck

This should be really a gran noticia  ;D

vuelven el 16 , de momento mi predicción va bien , solo falta que hoy o mañana venga alguna pareja a dormir al apartamento . un negocio que funciona no se puede cerrar 4 dias corre el riesgo de que los clientes se vayan a otro sitio .

I remember hearing Demid on the phone and talking to Dasha about buying tickets when the guest was around. Will be boring place without Dasha if she gone all weekend. She'll be missed. Hope she back soon.

That's their Second vacation since they have been in the apartment.