Dasha looks like she is taking a trip

I can't see the other side of the table but it looks like Dasha is packing suitcase with clothing, shoes and toiletries so she may be going on a trip.

Yes she is with a suitcase , it seems that goes to the same place as her blonde friend. Maybe spend the weekend there

They are both leaving. I believe that their return date will be the main page, as the last time. Darkman can tell a more accurate time of day, a 3-minute accuracy, such as the last time  ;D

si han salido de viaje hoy jueves casi seguro volveran el domingo noche , voy a decir 23;oo hora local .

pero tengo una gran noticia , seguro que viene a dormir la amiga guarrilla con el novio si el apartamento esta vacio .

They are both leaving. I believe that their return date will be the main page, as the last time. Darkman can tell a more accurate time of day, a 3-minute accuracy, such as the last time  ;D

si han salido de viaje hoy jueves casi seguro volveran el domingo noche , voy a decir 23;oo hora local .

pero tengo una gran noticia , seguro que viene a dormir la amiga guarrilla con el novio si el apartamento esta vacio .

let me see if I understand , dasha Demid vain and spend a few days off ( I've imagined it ) , now the part you do not understand well :

1 ) the blonde friend goes to the apartment with her boyfriend ?

2 ) They will bring back when the blonde friend and her boyfriend

3 ) some friend will use the apartment to give a fuck

This should be really a gran noticia  ;D

vuelven el 16 , de momento mi predicción va bien , solo falta que hoy o mañana venga alguna pareja a dormir al apartamento . un negocio que funciona no se puede cerrar 4 dias corre el riesgo de que los clientes se vayan a otro sitio .