B4 - General Topic 2023 #72 (November)

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

You need to LOVE a girl showing great sex skills and a guy also providing pleasure . Christening adult entertainment for both Massimo and wonderful Neytiri has been triumphant successful , Massimo showed no problems at all on cameras and he had a GRAND FINALE , highlight the standing 69 , I think the tradition of good male tenants / lovers continues , Lacrim was the abomination and here comes the Italian and in 3-4 days he marks “ Conquer Nr. 1 “ … the competition with Wolf seems likely to start , especially if the rumors of his abilities “ travel “ in both villas .. Finally The Archmaster has a person to compete and therefore improve and offer ( see more for us ) even more than what he has done so far because with The Child there it was like a runner running alone 😂 

Massimo proves worthy , Neytiri proves also a girl that has no limits , now EVERYONE has done sex in the villas and we just have Daytona who remains to be seen how all this will be handled by her . 

Villas ARE FINALLY alive , good tenants , nice chemistry ,unpredictable  visitors , REAL threesomes and lesbian moment and decrease of stupidity softcore shows that were playing with out intelligence . Octavia , Esmi and Daytona are the ones who keep being there hiding their private lives on cameras , let’s see how and what more RLC Barcelona hub has in store. 

Massimo and Neytiri did a good job.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Boing said:

Dear Massimo, increasing a turnover (or anything) by 40% is not doubling! Doubling is when you have 100% increase!

His dick did have 100% increase for some reason.

He showed off his skills of reverse ingeneering.

49 minutes ago, moules said:

I recall someone posted on CC that Sara told Daytona (?) that she had a boyfriend and a girlfriend.

I did. It was not Daytona, but Lacrim's Italian friend,

who asked Sara about how she felt about this.

The guy tried to have a session with Sara, but failed.

Highlight was Sara preferring Karma over BF,

because she gave her more calm.

Actually still seems that way since last night.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, moules said:

Massi is not Lacrim, and Neytiri jumps his bones.  I also note the acrobatic moves by Massi early on in the sex.

Massi(ve) is a polite guy, who makes shows.

Without sex is just the same postures in a ballet.

31 minutes ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

Been having the replay running in the background while working so not really paid too much attention. Did notice some things. I saw a few people here say that Sara was in control; I personally didn't see it like that. She is definitely the initiator, and influencer. When Karma had gotten up at some point and wrapped the blanket around her seemingly looking to leave they had a talk and she got coaxed back into bed.

But I think Karma was the one in control to a degree. She decided the pacing, and what she was comfortable doing.

I for one claimed the whole threesome sleep

was Sara's invention (a "wedding night" with her 2 lovers.)

But I agree with you, that Karma is a very strong person behind the low voice.

Sadly the BF interfered, when Sara was fingering Karma.

The best reality show is, when you never know what's next.

Sara-Karma delivers big time on that one.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, northguy said:

Era così fatta che in quel momento riusciva a malapena a mantenere l'equilibrio.

Il bagno era anche una pausa per cercare di capire la situazione.

I remember that Karma doesn't take drugs, doesn't drink alcohol and doesn't smoke so last night she must have just been confused and tired. These are not usual situations for her and it was clear when he appeared without a shirt showing off all his tattoos

1 hour ago, moules said:

My recollection:

The guy who Sara gave the ring to first arrived at B-4 with LiaLia, a girl, and a fat guy.  LiaLia had left the project, but now returned with a large suitcase which she kept in the hall outside the penthouse.  I think this guy went swimming in the pool, because afterward he he was given a pair of green trousers to wear.  The fat guy left.  This guy then did LiaLia on the LR couch.  LiaLia went up to the penthouse to Sara's bed.   This guy then fucked the girl.  This was in the third or fourth week of October when LiaLia returned for a week or more to stay in B-4.  Someone can check the CC archive threads to read the contemporaneous accounts.

The green trousers guy arrived in B-4 again about two weeks ago.  IIRC, Sara even pulled out the same pair of green pants from her wardrobe for him to wear.  They had a laugh over this. This time he stayed two nights, fucked Sara repeatedly.  She seems to enjoy him, and his talent.  This visit occurred before there was discussion on CC about the visa.

Okay, checked the archives.  First appearance in B-4 of the guy who received the ring from Sara was Oct 16 -17.  Reported in Thread #52. 

Correct, DDHM is wrong about it not being the same guy.

il y a 11 minutes, poncherello a dit :

I remember that Karma doesn't take drugs, doesn't drink alcohol and doesn't smoke so last night she must have just been confused and tired. These are not usual situations for her and it was clear when he appeared without a shirt showing off all his tattoos

She has mentioned she has done weed, but I would say it is something she started recently (last few weeks).

How else would you explain the painting she made and brought down from the garage, that doesn't look like it was done sober.