B4 - General Topic 2023 #73 (November / December)

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

“ I don't see him as a bad character at all in spite of his tats.“ Really , is it you that says that ? Come on , since when we judge people because of what they wear , tattoos , hair styles , piercings and so much more ?

Thx DD. I must admit I do see tats as not so smart,

it's clearly prejudice, not only for me, because it's too general,

and this guy for me certainly isn't a bad behaving looser.

4 hours ago, northguy said:

B4 status report.

No signs of the by far 2 longest participants in the Villa:

Squash and the trampoline.

To be continued as the mystery spy story series.

The zucchini was in the kitchen when Karma got up and went to the kitchen this morning.  And she/he is in the kitchen now--

So cat is ok--so all you have left to worry about is the trampoline 😏

il y a 2 minutes, northguy a dit :

I must admit I do see tats as not so smart

If I had kids I would teach them that if they ever get lost or separated from their parents, not go go to the fancy dressed couple or the rent-a-cop security, but to go find the biggest, meanest looking, leather wearing, fully tatted up biker and tell them that they are lost. Because I know that there is a code within the biker community that they would move heaven and earth for the safety of a child.

But I do agree, we in general have a default prejudice when it comes to tats, although it depends. Someone with a etch-o-sketch body of random tats I would be more hesitant about than for example a full yakuza sleeve or a good artistic canvas so to speak. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Maxbell said:

Daytonas' part was fascinating. It was cringy to see some of it but an eye opener (when I wasn't covering them) Folks on the edge of social norm in that way, can be normal but I think a lot are fucked up, by confusion, abuse maybe, untreated mental issues, isolation, depression etc. What can happen is the pool with which they can get a partner has a larger than normal population of these people. I bet that makes it difficult to to find a stable partner for a quality relationship.

I'm sure many disagree, and I admit I am speculating somewhat but I think there is logic to this.

I will throw myself to the hyenas to tear me apart now. Enjoy😉

Fun facts from my country Denmark about 2 men:

1933: Homosexuality no longer criminal.

1952: World's first gender change operation in Copenhagen.

1973: 2 Men are allowed to dance together in public.

1989: 2 Men can be a legal couple.

2012: 2 Men can get married in the church.

19 minutes ago, happyone said:

The zucchini was in the kitchen when Karma got up and went to the kitchen this morning.  And she/he is in the kitchen now--

So cat is ok--so all you have left to worry about is the trampoline 😏

I'll jump on that.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

But I do agree, we in general have a default prejudice when it comes to tats, although it depends.

I had long hair when I was a teenager, has changed that.

You can't get rid of tats, or it's very difficult.

For sure it is prejudice like hell, like an indication of

a lower intelligence.

2 hours ago, babayagga said:

I am all for the fun and games, but someone said it, they all need STD checks, he fucked all of them with the same condom. At least I think he did; I did not watch the entire thing

I said it, It was supposed to be a joke. 😉