Masha - 2023 #7

Pete1960

1 minute ago, philo said:

When Masha set up Sasha with Dasha, she pretended for a while that she didn't know that they were fucking. Watching them sneak to fuck increased the tension and made for some good viewing.

Doesn't Elvis have an apartment in the same building?  If they needed/wanted to be secretive, they could just go there.

1 hour ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Doesn't Elvis have an apartment in the same building?  If they needed/wanted to be secretive, they could just go there.

He does not live with his mother there? 🙂 

I find it a bit strange that Elvis follows that girl around the house but when he's with her he just stares at his cell phone and Masha..., I hope she goes away this time, this girl is nice and not a quarrelsome person like Masha is

7 hours ago, cupid30 said:

3 hours later and they're STILL IN THE TUB!

In the tub for so long that Elvis skin looked like dried prunes. I was watching their phone screens, and at one point Elvis showed Roxi a naked selfie he took in the mirror. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, philo said:

When Masha set up Sasha with Dasha, she pretended for a while that she didn't know that they were fucking. Watching them sneak to fuck increased the tension and made for some good viewing.

I could very well have foggy memory (thats a given 😉 ) but it seemed like it started a

- 3-some sleeping in same bed.

- Next sasha was allowed to spend time with dasha where  they would kiss and squrim never quite grope each other.

- I think, then after a while they were allowed to grope the others junk

-  After some more  time they were allowed to fuck.

At one point during the above sahas and dasha took turns sleeping on the couch. Again, I might remember wrong or misunderstood what happened. But I assumed Masha was fine with all this,