lora seks and pregnant

pregnant or do not have sex for a long time lora

they have sex about once or twice a week but its over before you could boil a three min egg.  ;D

Are you guy talking about Lora or Leora they are not the same .

I'm not sure any of us know what we're talking about anymore. Not since the Nastya vs New Nora event yesterday and today.

I'm giving up. RLC and CC have become very odd lately.

To paraphrase a major 20th Century leader, these Russians have become a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.

I'm not sure any of us know what we're talking about anymore. Not since the Nastya vs New Nora event yesterday and today.

To paraphrase a major 20th Century leader, these Russians have become a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.

But F.T. Squirrel Esq. this why the interwebz be fun. 

The loonies, the salty peeps and the down right clueless are a blast to watch/read.  I mean it's better than a reality show or another reboot saga prequel character back ground telling thinga ma boob jiggy movie.  ;)

But F.T. Squirrel Esq. this why the interwebz be fun. 

The loonies, the salty peeps and the down right clueless are a blast to watch/read.  I mean it's better than a reality show or another reboot saga prequel character back ground telling thinga ma boob jiggy movie.  ;)

Say waht, bro??? ;D ;D ;D