B4 - General Topic 2023 #74 (December)

11 minutes ago, northguy said:

So second night Karma sleeps with Sara and no sex.

Karma still snotty, and also working on her

relation with Squash and open doors.

It can only get better.

I'm sorry to say I think the romantic part of their relation is fading away! Partly because of Saras shadow Daytona who is walking in her footsteps most of the time. I beleve it is up to Sara to have a seriose talk with him but she  seems to be content with him being around! I just don't understand why??

• Upvote 3

il y a 10 minutes, Lasse a dit :

I'm sorry to say I think the romantic part of their relation is fading away! Partly because of Saras shadow Daytona who is walking in her footsteps most of the time. I beleve it is up to Sara to have a seriose talk with him but she  seems to be content with him being around! I just don't understand why??

Friday night in the kitchen after they came back didn't give that impression. And neither did yesterday morning as I mentioned earlier. 

Last night seemed more a necessity, considering Sara's friend was leaving at 4 in the morning. But both seemed pretty tired and fell asleep virtually immediately last night.

I do agree regarding Daytona not being able to read the room and lingering for far too long, just in general, without contributing to the interaction. Like I said before, it's like some sort of abandonment thing. Doesn't help that the villa is currently split in two groups so all he/she has is Sara and Karma. But come on, even when he/she got that call, just shuffling around back and forth in the room instead going down to the privacy of his/her own room.

And as for the reason why Sara or Karma don't have that much needed talk with him/her...we know Karma has lived part of her life as an "outcast"/note widely accepted. That could be have been the same for Sara, so knowing how that feels, and the predicament Daytona finds him/herself in regarding gender identity, they may feel bad to set that boundary and risk making him/her feel more like an outcast?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

I don't think Daytona has anything to do with Karma-Sara,

she's just a friend. Yesterday the 3 went together in Barcelona.

Karma is sick, so maybe wait, and we''ll know for sure.

• Upvote 2

il y a 5 minutes, poncherello a dit :

Nettoyage des chambres, Karma recevra les visiteurs

Un signal fort serait une toilette méticuleuse ,savon et rasoir ,confirmerait vos prévisions.

Possible que les dégâts du chat cette nuit aient été,aussi, le déclencheur de ce grand nettoyage.

No offence to anyone, this is IMHO. At least once a day someone says, it looks like the Sara Karma romance is over. Their relationship is not like Taylors and Kristy. They have an intimate mutual connection but are not "going steady". An old phrase, means mutually exclusive. That would ruin it. So encounters are very organic when they do happen. As long as the don't have a blow out fight we won't likely know when its over if ever.

I do not fully understand them because men have no analogy in our social make up. It would be a rare dude that has this connection with another dude. Yuch. 🤣

Daytona is hindering opportunity I agree. Herhis fucking pacing is annoying the shit out of me. Sit the fuck down or go away! Lacrim was the same, couldn't stop pacing and moving. Like half fucked fox in a forest fire..

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Wölfchen said:

Tranny Daytona is the biggest disruptive factor and really gets on your nerves!

in fact he is exactly what we have come to expect from the boys there, an annoying presence who doesn't know when he is too much.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1