B7 - General Topic 2023 #33 (December)

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

BTW Massi's guest left 0241

A note to Massimo, reitterating mankind's Rule No. 1. When you have two horny girls in the room, sit back and watch. Two girls are a sacred thing, there is nothing a man can do, to make the spectacle any better. By being together, without over thinking it, the girls have sent a message to all hairy, smelly men. Retreat! "We'll manage just fine." they were saying, no help required. So take an hour off Massimo when it happens again and join the rest of us. Please! And thanks for all your updates Noldus.

• Upvote 1

So he has a fall back girl now too, good for him.

He screwed up that threesome himself, and then pretty much blamed the ex.

While earlier in the B4 kitchen the ex was very explicit about the rules if she were to go through with it. And she was only considering it because he told her Cecilia wanted to play with her. 

So the rules were simple, Cecelia and the ex would play together, and he could watch, and if Cecelia and him wanted to take it further, that is up to them, but under no circumstances was anything going to happen between him and the ex. 

Then in the bedroom he tried anyways. Call me old-fashioned but in my experience, rules set beforehand should at all times be respected, especially in a threesome where things are more complicated.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

So he has a fall back girl now too, good for him.

He screwed up that threesome himself, and then pretty much blamed the ex.

While earlier in the B4 kitchen the ex was very explicit about the rules if she were to go through with it. And she was only considering it because he told her Cecilia wanted to play with her. 

So the rules were simple, Cecelia and the ex would play together, and he could watch, and if Cecelia and him wanted to take it further, that is up to them, but under no circumstances was anything going to happen between him and the ex. 

Then in the bedroom he tried anyways. Call me old-fashioned but in my experience, rules set beforehand should at all times be respected, especially in a threesome where things are more complicated.

Your assessment is pretty good.

Cecelia has a man that's why she agreed, she told him, like Wolf they couldn't get down when Margo and he came to visit. Same thing here.

No BJ no penetration it's how she operates, think of the night when Lacrem aka La-Creep and company were on the couch. Same scene.

His rudeness and lack of self awareness is sad for an adult.

Rule # 1.

Don't bring sand to the beach.

Rule #2.

Don't throw sand in the lifeguards face while others are swimming too.

I was wrong.

Last night I said Mass/Max is a dick.

About that I was right.

He is insensitive, boorish and self absorbed.

Granted I don't know the man but there's an old axiom that goes "When someone shows you who they are the first time believe it."

Where I was wrong, I thought that Ney would give into the circumstances and be with Wolf again. She started to and changed her mind.

Despite how she felt earlier in the evening when Max showed up with a plus one and then ignored her and his guest while pursuing his usual agenda. After being with Margo and Wolf for a time, Wolf started going down on Margo she walked across the hall jnto the bathroom then into Max who left his door cracked.

Sorry for the play by play but despite her strong feelings for Wolf, Ney spent the night with our new resident dick named Mass who asks to be called Max .. a$$.. kinda rhymes..

Margo is loud

I'm I the only one who noticed that you can hear Margo when she and Wolf are engaged in her room...in Max's room on  3-12/13. But you cannot hear her passion in Wolf's room.

Yesterday morning after waking up with Ney, he went in to wake up Margo with his morning wood, she quickly woke up and he handled his business.

As they Max heard her an came out to the hallway, funny the dog did to thinking she was in distress came downstairs and was met by Max.

After playing with the dog and letting it out he went back into his room to hear more.

Ironically, their position for this session "doggy style".:biggrin:

Check the replays.