B7 - General Topic 2023 #33 (December)

28 minutes ago, moules said:

Massi leaves for Barcelona.  Dressed very fashionably.  Ney comes down to his room and gives him a quick kiss before she leaves for B-4.  Ney now in bed with Lali, and joking and laughing.

Massimo so far has added an incredible RLC experience .. He has adjusted to the cameras in an amazing and  remarkable way , he speaks really good English ( much better than Dylan for example and the tenants so far seem to like him ) . He was giving hints of Barcelona places , where to eat and fancy places , in general he isn’t a person that hides anything and I don’t know why they told him when he decided or they discord him to join or more , BUT PERSONALLY as an RLC subscriber , this is exactly the experience I like to have . No hiding , just normal on cameras behavior , it is fantastic so far . Even the recent incident with the (  think Neytiri simply ENJOYS the guy , when you like someone you simply go and wake up the guy that you like  in order to get excellent sex , you don’t hesitate to satisfy him in the kitchen with ways that you have understood he likes no matter if you are interrupted ) kitchen blowjob that he CLEARLY SHOWS that he wants to have Margo , it is all a marvelous viewing experience. 

We thought we saw it all with Dylan , then we got an upgrade with Wolf and now comes an Italian who simply is DIFFERENT in terms of elegance , stylish , behavior . RLC , WELL DONE 👏👏👏👏

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Massimo so far has added an incredible RLC experience .. He has adjusted to the cameras in an amazing and  remarkable way , he speaks really good English ( much better than Dylan for example and the tenants so far seem to like him ) . He was giving hints of Barcelona places , where to eat and fancy places , in general he isn’t a person that hides anything and I don’t know why they told him when he decided or they discord him to join or more , BUT PERSONALLY as an RLC subscriber , this is exactly the experience I like to have . No hiding , just normal on cameras behavior , it is fantastic so far . Even the recent incident with the (  think Neytiri simply ENJOYS the guy , when you like someone you simply go and wake up the guy that you like  in order to get excellent sex , you don’t hesitate to satisfy him in the kitchen with ways that you have understood he likes no matter if you are interrupted ) kitchen blowjob that he CLEARLY SHOWS that he wants to have Margo , it is all a marvelous viewing experience. 

We thought we saw it all with Dylan , then we got an upgrade with Wolf and now comes an Italian who simply is DIFFERENT in terms of elegance , stylish , behavior . RLC , WELL DONE 👏👏👏👏

It is worth listening to the phone conversation he has in the DR with someone, perhaps in a business capacity.  Ney is present, and the conversation is in English.  This conversation is before she starts sucking his cock.  After you listen to the conversation, you wonder if his 'services' are in great demand.  He certainly has the most expensive and fashionable men's wardrobe of any male that has participated in the Barcelona apartments. 

12 minutes ago, moules said:

It is worth listening to the phone conversation he has in the DR with someone, perhaps in a business capacity.  Ney is present, and the conversation is in English.  This conversation is before she starts sucking his cock.  After you listen to the conversation, you wonder if his 'services' are in great demand.  He certainly has the most expensive and fashionable men's wardrobe of any male that has participated in the Barcelona apartments. 

I think he was talking to the ex girlfriend earlier if you are referring to the phone call of just a couple of hours ago . 

31 minutes ago, moules said:

I saw on the first day that he has taste and wears those things, I think women are crazy about him that's why I'm surprised that he settles for the villa junk.

3 hours ago, 1charliefoxx69 said:

Ney feeling something new.

Because having sexual relationships with different people can change not only your perspective, but it can and will change you. Bare with me.

The other day she mentioned
to Max that she had not been "active" in 5 months.

Seeing her sexual energy on display here and her overall personality and vibe she seems a very 😎 cool in a hot 🔥 way.

It's been said that she and Wolf used to be together, my question is was that 5 months ago with Wolf 🐺 or someone else?

Granted, given my recency bias, I think it may have been.

There's a strong connection between the two of them.

Maybe the security of what she feels with Wolf she wants to find with someone else.

But she is very young and comfortable in her own skin.

Today's a new day and she's feeling something...and someone new.

A young girl who wants to experience and she’s in an environment that allows her to do so , no coincidence that she hadn’t have sex with Wolf despite the uncountable occasions . For me , it is an “ invisible “ deal between Neytiri and Wolf but , the girl is quite well sexually experienced ( if it was indeed Wolf - who might have been also a father figure for her with the difference of their age - ) as her blowjob skills indicate , I think all those multi partners “ events “ are new to her and she JUST WANTS to live it and experience . She also wants to feel that she’s taken care of and she “ causes interest “ to a guy , I think then that at moments she’s kind of submissive so as to feel that “ the guy will remain with her “ and not leave her for the next one .. of course , there’s a perfect explanation so far in the villas that it is just sex relationships but I think - as exactly I believe with Margo - the more time that Neytiri will spend with Massimo , the more she will start developing feelings for him , exactly like Margo I think has done with Wolf . They just both won’t admit it 😉😉 

For me , it is a great RLC period , incredible interesting characters , sexually liberated and I believe things happen naturally  in many occasions and not just shows . For example , Neytiri and Massimo last night was just a decision that ANY OF US MEN would love , the girl free to do whatever she wants but she ends up where she KNOWS that she will get fun and pleasure and satisfaction . It is good times and simply more than interesting to watch how it will all evolve as , many times , just Friends With Benefits , can lead to incredible drama if one of the two starts developing feelings . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

A young girl who wants to experience and she’s in an environment that allows her to do so , no coincidence that she hadn’t have sex with Wolf despite the uncountable occasions . For me , it is an “ invisible “ deal between Neytiri and Wolf but , the girl is quite well sexually experienced ( if it was indeed Wolf - who might have been also a father figure for her with the difference of their age - ) as her blowjob skills indicate , I think all those multi partners “ events “ are new to her and she JUST WANTS to live it and experience . She also wants to feel that she’s taken care of and she “ causes interest “ to a guy , I think then that at moments she’s kind of submissive so as to feel that “ the guy will remain with her “ and not leave her for the next one .. of course , there’s a perfect explanation so far in the villas that it is just sex relationships but I think - as exactly I believe with Margo - the more time that Neytiri will spend with Massimo , the more she will start developing feelings for him , exactly like Margo I think has done with Wolf . They just both won’t admit it 😉😉 

For me , it is a great RLC period , incredible interesting characters , sexually liberated and I believe things happen naturally  in many occasions and not just shows . For example , Neytiri and Massimo last night was just a decision that ANY OF US MEN would love , the girl free to do whatever she wants but she ends up where she KNOWS that she will get fun and pleasure and satisfaction . It is good times and simply more than interesting to watch how it will all evolve as , many times , just Friends With Benefits , can lead to incredible drama if one of the two starts developing feelings . 

Thanks DDHM I can appreciate your thoughts on the this. You haven't changed, thanks for your always cogent thoughts here on everything RLC. I know it's been a long while since I chimed in but I'm still here and like so many still watching all.

Where we disagree is I think Max is a dick. A selfish, boorish, insecure guy with a big wand he wants to wave around.

He doesn't think beyond the head of said member. You say he's just out to have fun but the way he spoke to his ex about Cecelia, then lying to her in the phone while with Ney... Saying he went out to smoke after she left.. he's incredulous. He's supposed to bring her back to the Villa tonight, let's see how that plays out.

Edited by 1charliefoxx69
incomplete
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 2 heures, 1charliefoxx69 a dit :

She needs and wants affection, she's the girlfriend type and she picked the wrong dude to lay down with because his narcissist ways won't let him be anything but what he is.

He may please her and vise versa  but he will always disappear and disappoint her.

Exactly what I said after their first threesome. 

... Massimo has a different class with respect to Dylan, but I am sure Dylan was much more sincere and generous.

Yesterday night's Ney going to Massimo's reminds me of when Aziza went to Dylan's room after he had sex with Ashley.

I find Ney very sensual, and she has an amazing smile when she is relaxed and enjoying sex.

From an RLC perspective it is all nice, but I wish her not to be used by Massimo (how he behaved/insisted with Cecilia was quite revealing). After all the Sara-Karma story has brought more attention (at least in here) even with the scarse sex involved than other one-time gang.bangs; at least in the long run. I would like to see the same for Ney.

@ddhm I understand the "when you are young you just want to enjoy things and take them as they come" but when you are young and start having feelings, it hurts even more when someone is using you and you realise it. 

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, 1charliefoxx69 said:

Thanks DDHM I can appreciate your thoughts on the this. You haven't changed, thanks for your always cogent thoughts here on everything RLC. I know it's been a long while since I chimed in but I'm still here and like so many still watching all.

Where we disagree is I think Max is a dick. A selfish, boorish, insecure guy with a big wand he wants to wave around.

He doesn't think beyond the head of said member. You say he's just out to have fun but the way he spoke to his ex about Cecelia, then lying to her in the phone while with Ney... Saying he went out to smoke after she left.. he's incredulous. He's supposed to bring her back to the Villa tonight, let's see how that plays out.

A friend of very good friend @nagachilli2 , no doubts then also for your contribution in this forum 😇 . Hope you keep on also with your posts as you started once again , reasonable , good and to the point opinions and thoughts for the RLC HUMAN BEINGS that have decided to share their lives with all of us and not the SEXUAL OBJECTS RLC tenants  that people here want to watch , is a bless for the forum . 

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Slow said:

Exactly what I said after their first threesome. 

... Massimo has a different class with respect to Dylan, but I am sure Dylan was much more sincere and generous.

Yesterday night's Ney going to Massimo's reminds me of when Aziza went to Dylan's room after he had sex with Ashley.

I find Ney very sensual, and she has an amazing smile when she is relaxed and enjoying sex.

From an RLC perspective it is all nice, but I wish her not to be used by Massimo (how he behaved/insisted with Cecilia was quite revealing). After all the Sara-Karma story has brought more attention (at least in here) even with the scarse sex involved than other one-time gang.bangs; at least in the long run. I would like to see the same for Ney.

@ddhm I understand the "when you are young you just want to enjoy things and take them as they come" but when you are young and start having feelings, it hurts even more when someone is using you and you realise it. 

Very good points Slow and that’s why I consider the current tenants of the villas and generally in Barcelona ( except the mama and Octavia , who also needs the right people to feel nice on cameras ) at this very period , great and fantastic experience to watch . It’s a mixture with mostly older and more experienced in life people ( Esmi , Cecilia , Wolf , Sabina , Lali , Massimo ) vs younger and more “ fragile “ people ( Margo , Neytiri , Sara , Karma ) , I think it is a wonderful period alongside the shows and events to realize also the REAL LIFE that these people try to have , I mean they are people with emotions and not robots , it is inevitable that we see drama and quarrels and ups and downs . 

When RLC offers content and interesting tenants , here to praise , when it was boring and tenants that only were taking advantage of the RLC benefits and were just living in luxury villas for the monthly salary , here to criticize in really bad way 😂

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, moules said:

BJ in the dining room

While Margo was in the kitchen preparing something to eat.  I think they were hoping she'd join them for an appetizer.  At the very least, Margo has seen his girth, so I think she'll "size" up the situation sometime in the future and give the Stallion a ride.