B7 - General Topic 2023 #33 (December)

So what was the goal of all this? Why does Cecilia always starts something that she won't be able to finish? If she likes her boyfriend or fiancee that much, why doesn't she simply do things only with him? First, it was Lacrym, then Wolf the other and then this? 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Massi's ex seems to be leaving with Cecilia....good,don't need to watch a guy trying to convince a chick he used to fuck,to have sex with him again! 

There are things a guy should never beg for and sex is one of them, especially with an ex. But this is not the first time I have seen guys here begging girls for sex. I do not know if it is a cultural thing in Europe.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Elcondor said:

So what was the goal of all this? Why does Cecilia always starts something that she won't be able to finish? If she likes her boyfriend or fiancee that much, why doesn't she simply do things only with him? First, it was Lacrym, then Wolf the other and then this? 

Because she understands what her job is on RLC.  We have plenty of relationships on here.  Would I have liked to see her fuck the Stallion.  Absolutely!  But I also like the fact that she does have some standards when with another guy.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Keen Observer said:

Because she understands what her job is on RLC.  We have plenty of relationships on here.  Would I have liked to see her fuck the Stallion.  Absolutely!  But I also like the fact that she does have some standards when with another guy.

I don’t think she needs to lower herself with different guys, and l don’t think it’s her job. Radi did just fine for 18 months without a guy.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

If she really has some standards or really wants to sta faithful, she won't let anyone eat her up and, kiss her and even lick others sperms. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Elcondor said:

If she really has some standards or really wants to sta faithful, she won't let anyone eat her up and, kiss her and even lick others sperms. 

For our sakes, I'm glad she does...let's realize what we're looking at here.  Maybe you should watch the other RLC....Real Life Convent...🤣

18 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Massi's ex seems to be leaving with Cecilia....good,don't need to watch a guy trying to convince a chick he used to fuck,to have sex with him again! 

I think she said she has to work Sunday and Monday.