Linda & Tibor (2023) #6

Pete1960

8 hours ago, cronus said:

Just an opinion, i see subtle change.  for example on cam3 earlier today  and bedroom now.

subtle. LMAO

The change is absolute. I still believe that Linda thought she would have to "perform" for us and she hated to be like Leora. I think they all hate Leora to be honest. What Linda doesn't understand is that we don't want her to to be like Leora. Be like Linda and do it your way.

And I am seeing this unfold right now. Viva Linda!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jugghead said:

Linda is absolutely stepping up her game. Ofc, others will continue to offer contrary opinions.

Sure, she is more topless then ever and occasionally totally naked. Stepping up her game means 'that's all folks'. Might be not good enough for the future.

that's all folks profile GIF

• Like 1

The thing I really like about Linda now as opposed to the previous versions of Linda is the day you could tell they were moving back in or whatever they did, Linda gave Tibor a look that said "wish me luck'.

I am sure every participant and visitor must sign a legal waiver or contract, and each participant agrees to certain terms. In the case of L&T, I'm convinced RLC said Linda needs to do more or your contract won't be renewed. Immediately, Linda thinks she is going to have to act like a total whore like Masha or most of the B apartments participants so she goes into a depression because now they are going to have to change their lifestyle to be able to live on T-I can't make enough money to support my hot wife's clothing needs-income.

At the last moment, Linda decides to start giving her juggs some cameo appearances and her viewership picks up. Noticing the uptick, RLC decides to renegotiate. Perhaps with T-I wish i had control over this situation-'s help, Linda feels good about the new contract and decides to try to create some more excitement. They move back in, Linda starts making good on her part of the bargain. T-I am invisible now-mostly heads for the exits when it's showtime. Linda is now large and in charge and T-I'm now 100% cuckold-lets Linda call the shots.

I know I keep saying this same shit but it just makes 100% sense to me. I only hope for a few things. 1. Linda becomes very comfortable with this situation and realizes it is not such a big deal to be sexy and so a few things, including masturbation or even hinting of it is very nice for us guys. She is already doing little dances here and there and I love it. 2. Linda becomes so popular that RLC realizes they need to add cameras or move them to a bigger place with better cam positioning. 3. Unless T-I have never made a woman orgasm- can figure out how to please her, she needs to just let him bone her and act like it's the best sex she ever had.

I'm going to be Bill Maher for a moment...

New Rule...if you have never had to work to make a woman orgasm because you were the dude with the muscles in High School and you were a trophy boyfriend, you need to turn in your man card and go back to sex ed. Just like when you get caught drunk driving, you need to work to get your license back.

Also, New Rule, if your wife is super hot and thousands of guys want that, you might want to take a second or even millionth look at her.

New Rule, Her body is why you are here. You are okay with that. I am happy you are ok with it, But again, the man card thing. Make sure she is happy with it too. Don't just let it happen. Take care of all her needs while she works.

New Rule, we are going to make fun of you T-turd. That is how it is here. Handle it.

And finally, New Rule. I have always liked L and T. They are the first couple that, in spite of all the bullshit RLC and we throw at them, maintained. The only other couple still around is L and P and they have always acted strangely. Linda and Tibor have withstood the test of time throughout all of the iterations of their relationship and their time here. I believe them to have the most real relationship on RLC. I also believe them to be inseperable.

• Upvote 2