Linda & Tibor (2023) #6

Pete1960

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

They went to Florida? Wtf? Kitty and dumbass went to Cancun. I think that was a bit better. What exactly is the pay scale at RLC? LOL

They are in Florida, Linda posted a comment saying she originally wanted to go to Bora Bora but it was too expensive.

On 12/10/2023 at 7:54 PM, blue is the colour said:

Have they left... on holiday ... don't give a shit syndrome!

Have they left...what and left behind all their belongings...Jesus fucking Christ...some people, they are on holiday. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, jugghead said:

They went to Florida? Wtf? Kitty and dumbass went to Cancun. I think that was a bit better. What exactly is the pay scale at RLC? LOL

Strange things are happening here...I wrote several times that they went to FLORIDA and every time it suddenly changed to Florida ???????????...someone is altering our(my) postings ?

18 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

They are in Florida, Linda posted a comment saying she originally wanted to go to Bora Bora but it was too expensive.

This is what T-Amoeba posted on HIS social and I quote:

"Mozek a tělo si vzalo dovolenou. Dobijím baterky na Madagaskaru" (Brain and body took a vacation. Recharging in Florida.)

Maybe the loveturds are fucking with our minds again, just as that fake "moving out" thing....  

dream corp llc brain GIF by Adult Swim

13 hours ago, upyourass said:

This is what T-Amoeba posted on HIS social and I quote:

"Mozek a tělo si vzalo dovolenou. Dobijím baterky na Madagaskaru" (Brain and body took a vacation. Recharging in Florida.)

Maybe the loveturds are fucking with our minds again, just as that fake "moving out" thing....  

dream corp llc brain GIF by Adult Swim

Calm down chief, correct it was on HIS SM account, so it's my mistake to think it was hers being as I follow one of her two SM accounts (not OF). She mentioned Bora Bora in a post but had to settle for Florida and I can see why SHE wanted Bora Bora because of the annual year round temperatures which is quite hotter than where they have gone...given her skin tone compared to T Bones skin tone. He's like an uncooked thicken thigh compared to her being a bbq'd one. I take it you aren't a fan of theirs? 

11 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Calm down chief, correct it was on HIS SM account, so it's my mistake to think it was hers being as I follow one of her two SM accounts (not OF). She mentioned Bora Bora in a post but had to settle for Florida and I can see why SHE wanted Bora Bora because of the annual year round temperatures which is quite hotter than where they have gone...given her skin tone compared to T Bones skin tone. He's like an uncooked thicken thigh compared to her being a bbq'd one. I take it you aren't a fan of theirs? 

ue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon
12-12 12-13 12-14 12-15 12-16 12-17 12-18 12-19 12-20 12-21 12-22 12-23 12-24 12-25
08_iday_simple.svg 08_iday_simple.svg 08_iday_simple.svg 08_iday_simple.svg 08_iday_simple.svg 08_iday_simple.svg 08_iday_simple.svg 07_iday_simple.svg 07_iday_simple.svg 07_iday_simple.svg 07_iday_simple.svg 07_iday_simple.svg 07_iday_simple.svg 07_iday_simple.svg
36° 35° 36° 34° 35° 34° 34° 35° 32° 33° 32° 33° 33° 33°
25° 25° 25° 25° 24° 24° 23° 23° 24° 23° 23° 23° 23° 23°

Weather is Florida seems fine (too fine) to me, even for the barbequed Ostridge thigs from Linda 😉 . Not a T-Ghost fan, but Linda was my Number one.

9 hours ago, upyourass said:
ue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon
12-12 12-13 12-14 12-15 12-16 12-17 12-18 12-19 12-20 12-21 12-22 12-23 12-24 12-25
08_iday_simple.svg 08_iday_simple.svg 08_iday_simple.svg 08_iday_simple.svg 08_iday_simple.svg 08_iday_simple.svg 08_iday_simple.svg 07_iday_simple.svg 07_iday_simple.svg 07_iday_simple.svg 07_iday_simple.svg 07_iday_simple.svg 07_iday_simple.svg 07_iday_simple.svg
36° 35° 36° 34° 35° 34° 34° 35° 32° 33° 32° 33° 33° 33°
25° 25° 25° 25° 24° 24° 23° 23° 24° 23° 23° 23° 23° 23°

Weather is Florida seems fine (too fine) to me, even for the barbequed Ostridge thigs from Linda 😉 . Not a T-Ghost fan, but Linda was my Number one.

Did we speak before because I said Linda is my number 1 fav too. T Bone doesn't seem to be putting her first, may be 19th, but definitely not first. Jeez that is fucking hot lol...I checked the annual weather somewhere from a bio page but this must be this weeks forecast right? He's gonna have Betty Swollocks and her honeypot but do a bit of singing or purring too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Did we speak before because I said Linda is my number 1 fav too. T Bone doesn't seem to be putting her first, may be 19th, but definitely not first. Jeez that is fucking hot lol...I checked the annual weather somewhere from a bio page but this must be this weeks forecast right? He's gonna have Betty Swollocks and her honeypot but do a bit of singing or purring too. 

Yep, that's this weeks forecast... and I said WAS nr1...I am hopping between Linda and Ulyana who is for now my favorit. let's see if L can turn things around when she comes back and starts to 'sneaky bate" again like she did a couple o years ago 😝

7 minutes ago, upyourass said:

Yep, that's this weeks forecast... and I said WAS nr1...I am hopping between Linda and Ulyana who is for now my favorit. let's see if L can turn things around when she comes back and starts to 'sneaky bate" again like she did a couple o years ago 😝

Fair point...WAS lol. I must admit I was here back  in 2017 when I joined all 3, RLC, CC and XCF and I joined actually a week before her and T Bone joined and then it was M&A shortly after...Linda was fit back then, slimmer and she was getting railed 2, 3 times a week...but now be lucky if it's once a month. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, upyourass said:

let's see if L can turn things around when she comes back and starts to 'sneaky bate" again like she did a couple o years ago 😝

I live for those moments. The one she did in the bath a few months back blew me away, I do still hope though. 🙏🙏

• Like 1