Linda & Tibor (2023) #6

Pete1960

1 minute ago, dougiestyle4u said:

With boring repetition it can lead to dissatisfaction with viewers. Voyeurs always look for that extra kick as time goes.

So true mate, but I think that's Linda's limit to where she wants to go. Whether that's enough, we're going to see.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

She needs to have fun showing off to the cams. Over the years she has "performed" for the cams but doing it more often and daily would excite her fans. She must know that everyone wants to see her totally naked and she has, at times, masturbated for herself and the cams so butt plugs and other sex toys would be a #1 cam hit. She has that nicely built body that T-Fal rarely takes advantage of so Linda needs to try different things to get herself off and treat her fans.

Someone told me that she has actually fingered her ass on cam in the past! Kinda hard to believe but wouldnt object to seeing it. Like seeing her topless, but would love to see more from her

• Like 1

5 hours ago, upyourass said:

She is not satisfied, not by T-Fail anyway/anymore. She simply doesn't want that much sex anymore. I am sure she satisfies herself, but not in front of the camera's, not anymore. If he could T-Fail wants to hump her every day (like most would) but she simply doesn't let him. 

My comment was a joke,but i get what you're saying,Linda should be at the peak of her sexuality,she's probably tired of not being satisfied by her selfish prick husband!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Someone told me that she has actually fingered her ass on cam in the past! Kinda hard to believe but wouldnt object to seeing it. Like seeing her topless, but would love to see more from her

Tibor came in her ass also,so yea,it's believable

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Yes, and I seen a video of it but don't remember where I saw it but she does get right into it (horny).

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

3 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Yes, and I seen a video of it but don't remember where I saw it but she does get right into it (horny).

If I find the video I will PM it to you.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Tibor came in her ass also,so yea,it's believable

41 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I believed the person who told me, but nice that its backed up by others. 

Linda does get plenty of time alone in their apartment, she could be more popular if she was a bit more 'open'...

16 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

I believed the person who told me, but nice that its backed up by others. 

Linda does get plenty of time alone in their apartment, she could be really popular if she was a bit more 'open'...

Found it. Surprisingly I have it saved in my download file. She is not naked but in fishnet and rubbing her visible pussy and finger rubbing her butthole (all direct to the cam). Her fingers block her asshole but she is doubling down. Don't know if you seen past videos or followed her much before but I know a site that has some of Linda & Tibor videos.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Found it. Surprisingly I have it saved in my download file. She is not naked but in fishnet and rubbing her visible pussy and finger rubbing her butthole (all direct to the cam). Her fingers block her asshole but she is doubling down. Don't know if you seen past videos or followed her much before but I know a site that has some of Linda & Tibor videos.

Drift in and out with them. So not seen alot... Fishnets are a definite win in my book! 

Drop us the site via PM 👍

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

She is not naked but in fishnet

I remember her do some pole dancing wearing bunny ears, a fishnet and high heals...DAMN. Just as I flipped my dick out, I saw T-Dumm, sitting on the couch looking like a retard, hollow eyes, all white and drooling, which did put me off right away.....bummer.

The Good Doctor Help GIF by ABC Network

• Haha 3