B7 - General Topic 2023 #34 (December)

Max complained to Sara that
he was being judged by Ney for his wandering ways.

Then she is with this new younger better looking guy.

He thinks Sara gives a damn, she has been with Wolf and would be again if he wants.

He tried to kiss her by grabbing her face and she told him it was rude. He doesn't know how obnoxious he is.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Keen Observer said:

I wonder how welcome Cecilia is going to be at B4 now...Sara, Karma and Ney not happy with her.  And I think Sabina is put off after she was cast aside my Cecilia to be with the Stallion....

Very interesting chat between Massi, Sara and Daytona, didn't catch all of it but will find it on replay.

Cecilia didn't come across as being popular among the other girls but the funny part was when Massi made a comment about Sabina and called her Sabina, Sara had to ask Daytona who that was, Daytona then used Sabina's real name to tell her.

2 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Very interesting chat between Massi, Sara and Daytona, didn't catch all of it but will find it on replay.

Cecilia didn't come across as being popular among the other girls but the funny part was when Massi made a comment about Sabina and called her Sabina, Sara had to ask Daytona who that was, Daytona then used Sabina's real name to tell her.

Max is a liar.

Sara said basically I don't have anything for a guy who wants to be with everyone.

She even told Max that she and Wolf had been together but now are just friends.

Anytime someone (Max) says let me be honest with you.

A lie usually follows. If you watch the replay of you will understand.

• Upvote 1

Wolf struts out from the kitchen walking like he has a pickle shoved up his ass pushes the chair in at the table in the livingroom then struts back into the kitchen. The actual reason for him was for him to check and see what the dude and the girl on the sofa were doing.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Wolf struts out from the kitchen walking like he has a pickle shoved up his ass pushes the chair in at the table in the livingroom then struts back into the kitchen. The actual reason for him was for him to check and see what the dude and the girl on the sofa were doing.

Poor Wolfy doesn't have anywhere to tuck his pecker now that the Plastic Princess has departed....guess he can always give Shim a Shot...but only after Shim gives him a Shot.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Poor Wolfy doesn't have anywhere to tuck his pecker now that the Plastic Princess has departed....guess he can always give Shim a Shot...but only after Shim gives him a Shot.

He may get desperate enough to do that.   :biggrin:

12 minutes ago, 1charliefoxx69 said:

Max is a liar.

Sara said basically I don't have anything for a guy who wants to be with everyone.

She even told Max that she and Wolf had been together but now are just friends.

Anytime someone (Max) says let me be honest with you.

A lie usually follows. If you watch the replay of you will understand.

A couple of things he said he made a good point but a lot of it is bullshit and he is still an arse, blaming everyone was drunk for the way he behaved was not really a good enough excuse . 

Wolf has saved Karma from the bullshit tonight by gaming with her. Massimo is not interested in that.