B7 - General Topic 2023 #34 (December)

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

i would think there is more to it than that.  let me explain, a while back, maybe a month ago sara left b4 on a rainy night with her umbrella and in my way of thinking i thought she was headed to town to meet up with some of her friends.  the next day bogdan shows up in b4 to give sara back her umbrella.  i believe that sara was at nelly and bogdan's the whole time in the off cam love garage.

i've noticed bogdan really taking a liking to karma and i believe this is a plan for nelly and bogdan to get karma into the love garage.

the bottom line is the garages of both these villas need camera's in them.  there is way too much time spent in these garages (especially b7's garage) to not have camera's in them.  there are plenty of other areas at both villas for the tenants to smoke their weed and do their drugs for the garages not to have camera's.

I think your imagination might be working overtime.......

But everyone has there opinion. 

Karma is clearly working on her video project, its not hard to know that she has the computer open to the camera. 

I very much doubt what was going off with Aziza is going on here, things are very different to that.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I think your imagination might be working overtime.......

But everyone has there opinion. 

Karma is clearly working on her video project, its not hard to know that she has the computer open to the camera. 

I very much doubt what was going off with Aziza is going on here, things are very different to that.

all i know is nelly and bogdan spent way more time in their garage than they do in the house.  as for the other stuff, nobody will ever no because there is way to much off camera stuff going on.

17 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

all i know is nelly and bogdan spent way more time in their garage than they do in the house.  as for the other stuff, nobody will ever no because there is way to much off camera stuff going on.

It will continue to be a problem, until RLC address it which i am guessing they wont. I am not bothered what they do outside the villa's is none of our concern but there really shouldn't be hidden rooms when we pay enough too see them.

I will let them off with toilet rooms.

• Upvote 3

il y a 22 minutes, sulzer25059 a dit :

It will continue to be a problem, until RLC address it which i am guessing they wont. I am not bothered what they do outside the villa's is none of our concern but there really shouldn't be hidden rooms when we pay enough too see them.

I will let them off with toilet rooms.

It is understandable that there is a "black hole" (the garage): a safe place where to keep "unauthorised" goods, to discuss any "planned script" or at least coordinate activities, receive feedback from RLC or even have a private conversation with home or friend, why not.

Problem is when tenants abuse of this opportunity.

Me think ...

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

You could be on to something here Frank, is Karma going to be Nellie's new love, She's visiting Karma in the B4 kitchen.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

yes yes yes this is exactly my point.  with the amount they charge the viewers, the viewers should be able to see the tenants when they are in their respected apartments/villa's.

50 minutes ago, Slow said:

It is understandable that there is a "black hole" (the garage): a safe place where to keep "unauthorised" goods, to discuss any "planned script" or at least coordinate activities, receive feedback from RLC or even have a private conversation with home or friend, why not.

Problem is when tenants abuse of this opportunity.

Me think ...

i think if they need to have a conversation they can mute a camera if they need to.  i stand by my words that if they are home the viewer should be able to see them.  i'm not paying good money for them to go and hide in a garage and i also think the bathrooms should have cameras in them with the direction of the camera being from belly up.  if the tenants are home you have a right to see them no matter where they go.

6 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

You could be on to something here Frank, is Karma going to be Nellie's new love, She's visiting Karma in the B4 kitchen.

just got home and noticed nelly was now in the b4 kitchen with karma.  the problem is if i'm right we will never know because anything that will take place (after bogdan's debacle) will take place in one of the hidden garages.