B4 - General Topic 2023 #78 (December)

13 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Was it also a part of the plan the kissing  with Karma before he left ? 😉

from what i saw she was givin a hug then he kissed her fore head dont think she kissed him he was pulling her in to him

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Badezeit....mit Blasen, verdammt!

Man muß nicht jedes Muskelzucken der beiden Mädchen kommentieren, aber wie sie jetzt in der Wanne liegen und sich von der schönen Musik in Stimmung bringen lassen ist einfach nur schön. Apropos Schaum : ein wenig Fantasie sollten wir schon haben. 

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, rj281 said:

good job ladies outstanding tease only thing he is not done with his shenanigans  as time goes on we will see he waswnt happy not being allowed in saras room with them lol

He was very clever tonight even though he was to an extent been played , he cooked for them, he engaged in meaningful conversation especially with Karma when she sat with him about subjects she was interested like english language. and then was not over pushy to earn a bit of trust. He is good at what he does ill give him that. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, rj281 said:

from what i saw she was givin a hug then he kissed her fore head dont think she kissed him he was pulling her in to him

Yes Massimo did a short kiss, but Karma stepped back

down the stairs, so he couldn't continue.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

He was very clever tonight even though he was to an extent been played , he cooked for them, he engaged in meaningful conversation especially with Karma when she sat with him about subjects she was interested like english language. and then was not over pushy to earn a bit of trust. He is good at what he does ill give him that. 

on the top of stairs she was givin him a hug for what i could see wioth her head up i dont think she kissed him more like him kissi ng her on the foreheaf

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Many compliments to SULZER25059 who was the first to draw attention to the fact that it was a provocative plan to send him home with blue balls. many compliments again

I cant take credit, it was mentioned on here they had discussed trying such a thing, but didn't know it would be tonight. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, northguy said:

Yes Massimo did a short kiss, but Karma stepped back

down the stairs, so he couldn't continue.

great plt together but is it gonna stop him im afraid hes watchimg on his phone so i hope they kep quiet and after the bath put on a lesbo show which i think might get him to realize she s not yours if they dont  then i think he will continue to be aa big pest