Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #50

Pete1960

41 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Paul Still have eye problems have to go to the doctor 

If thee right or left eye offend you pluck it out so it says in my bible and I'm the man to do it  come here Paul it won't hurt you feel my little prick sorry a little prick and it will be gone     might see you later but you won't see me àaaaaaaahhhhh

Good morning Good Night 

maravilhoso domingo para todos 

wonderful Sunday for everyone 

17/12/2023 17/December /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead tfideano dougiestyle4u h12dke voodoox ste freddie57

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Merry Christmas, fellow CamCaps forum members!  I appreciate all the fun, laughter, and wisdom you share. I hope you have a fantastic holiday season with your loved ones. Cheers to another year of great conversations and friendships.

Merry Christmas GIF

For me, Christmas brings heatwaves and fun days around the pool and beach. I've been working on my Aussie tan and to hell with getting skin cancer.

Take Care and enjoy your time with loved ones.

Aussie

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Merry Christmas, fellow CamCaps forum members!  I appreciate all the fun, laughter, and wisdom you share. I hope you have a fantastic holiday season with your loved ones. Cheers to another year of great conversations and friendships.

Merry Christmas GIF

For me, Christmas brings heatwaves and fun days around the pool and beach. I've been working on my Aussie tan and to hell with getting skin cancer.

Take Care and enjoy your time with loved ones.

Aussie

Thank you very much aussie Have a great Christmas with your wife, family, friends 

GIF by Paper Rabbits

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora in bed under the blanket on the laptop 

Watching vids of Tony Ferguson, one of the most creative and unorthodox fighters seen in the UFC. Lost last night and is probably past his best nowadays, been in some wars and probably time to call it a day...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2