Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #50

Pete1960

2 hours ago, Ste said:

Vous avez bien compris, Paul allait à la salle de sport 2/3 fois par semaine, mais avec le projet de travail, il s'était engagé à travailler le décalage horaire.

la nuit et anéantis pendant la journée semblent s'être atténués maintenant. Au printemps, ils se remettront tous les deux en forme et attendront

Paul va reprendre son entraînement au gymnase Pour l'instant, cela dépend du temps de sommeil Ha

il en aurait bien besoin car en se moment il prend kilo par kilo

38 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

We know that Paul knows which side his bread is buttered on, he knows that she is the breadwinner (That's 2 mentions of bread) of the place so it's easy for him to make himself incognito for a while, he's done it often enough even recently hasn't he, going off to MALIA's room (😄) and allowing her to have some 'Me' time, especially if she drops a hint, which i'm sure does happen. But as we also know, it's not the best tactic to expect something nice when some of the things against Paul keep pouring in, she is not a fan of that and therefore, well, sometimes she goes quiet. It's the old natural thing of play nice and you get something nice in return isn't it. That's life, anyone reacts positively if they get the same given. So she'll always come good (pardon the pun) and people will get what they pay their bread for (That's 3). 

Fair points, but Paul has also been known to do stuff that doesnt endear himself at times (purposely turning lights off, going where Leora is working the cams, etc), whether this is in response to criticism, who can say? 

But I do acknowledge that he does make himself scarce at times - going to bed or heading off with his headphones, etc, but im also nostalgic for the times where she had hours to herself (no, not before he came to Prague, but like in Russia and when he first arrived in Prague - albeit only a couple of hours at a time)

Like i've said before - balance

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

We know that Paul knows which side his bread is buttered on, he knows that she is the breadwinner (That's 2 mentions of bread) of the place so it's easy for him to make himself incognito for a while, he's done it often enough even recently hasn't he, going off to MALIA's room (😄) and allowing her to have some 'Me' time, especially if she drops a hint, which i'm sure does happen. But as we also know, it's not the best tactic to expect something nice when some of the things against Paul keep pouring in, she is not a fan of that and therefore, well, sometimes she goes quiet. It's the old natural thing of play nice and you get something nice in return isn't it. That's life, anyone reacts positively if they get the same given. So she'll always come good (pardon the pun) and people will get what they pay their bread for (That's 3). 

Nothing has really changed since apartment 2 the layout is smaller before  Leora could go to the Guest room or Bathroom while Paul worked

If he was out then the Bedroom at night while Paul was asleep Leora would stay up on the couch with the TV and later join Paul  Noticed

besides time to the gym if Paul's going out for electronics Leora likes to accompany him out reckon they go out and about more than ever before,

Regarding Leora Me Time  never seen a issue they have it figured out like apartment two. But like you say don't cross her or she'll dig her heels In.

Your going to hate me for saying Malia is now a married  woman and likely has access to the forum I wonder if she is well pleased & delighted her name lives on or pissed she can't leave the project behind and move on maybe your in contact ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Ste said:

Nothing has really changed since apartment 2 the layout is smaller before  Leora could go to the Guest room or Bathroom while Paul worked

If he was out then the Bedroom at night while Paul was asleep Leora would stay up on the couch with the TV and later join Paul  Noticed

besides time to the gym if Paul's going out for electronics Leora likes to accompany him out reckon they go out and about more than ever before,

Regarding Leora Me Time  never seen a issue they have it figured out like apartment two. But like you say don't cross her or she'll dig her heels In.

Your going to hate me for saying Malia is now a married  woman and likely has access to the forum I wonder if she is well pleased & delighted her name lives on or pissed she can't leave the project behind and move on maybe your in contact ?

Funny thing is, with the amount Paul sleeps recently, then it has given her more chances hasn't it, it's easy to forget there are opportunities which for whatever reason she didn't take. They have been spending more time together recently, i doubt that is anything more than what she wants, so it's the 'rock/hard place' thing isn't it - For all who say she is a one trick pony who just bates for views, they should be happy when they are cuddled up like a normal couple, yet they aren't are they! So she'll always come in for criticism whatever she does - And Paul will get it in the neck simply because she loves him and no one on here!

Malia, she's gone quiet and apart from any mentions Leora gives out, i take it everything's fine. I think she left rlc behind the day she walked out the door, although Leora was for sure trying to get her back when the war really kicked off in Ukraine, simply to keep her safe, but it all sorted itself out when they moved out of the danger zone. So there was a chance she would have been seen again for a short while but it never happened, and as for the future, the only reason for Malia to go back to Prague is to see Leora, so if it does happen, it will only be a fleeting visit, but i'm not holding my breath. 

• Upvote 6

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Funny thing is, with the amount Paul sleeps recently, then it has given her more chances hasn't it, it's easy to forget there are opportunities which for whatever reason she didn't take. They have been spending more time together recently, i doubt that is anything more than what she wants, so it's the 'rock/hard place' thing isn't it - For all who say she is a one trick pony who just bates for views, they should be happy when they are cuddled up like a normal couple, yet they aren't are they! So she'll always come in for criticism whatever she does - And Paul will get it in the neck simply because she loves him and no one on here!

Malia, she's gone quiet and apart from any mentions Leora gives out, i take it everything's fine. I think she left rlc behind the day she walked out the door, although Leora was for sure trying to get her back when the war really kicked off in Ukraine, simply to keep her safe, but it all sorted itself out when they moved out of the danger zone. So there was a chance she would have been seen again for a short while but it never happened, and as for the future, the only reason for Malia to go back to Prague is to see Leora, so if it does happen, it will only be a fleeting visit, but i'm not holding my breath. 

Well if she married and she visits leora at any Time I don't think they will  rip each overs clothes  off unless her new husband likes to watch 2 women pretending to be lesbian 

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

That's what most folk miss out on the good stuff laughing joking  at the kitchen table a lot of cuddling in bed holding hands

A hearty laugh from Leora when Paul say's or makes a gesture of something that might have happened while they were out

Leora will do the same and Paul be in fits laughing love when Paul imitates Leora when she's engrossed in a story

Playing ball with Eva all 3 having a laugh without a doubt they are the most normal couple on RLC having a laugh and

enjoying life and Good Luck To Them

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 6

2 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Fair points, but Paul has also been known to do stuff that doesnt endear himself at times (purposely turning lights off, going where Leora is working the cams, etc), whether this is in response to criticism, who can say? 

But I do acknowledge that he does make himself scarce at times - going to bed or heading off with his headphones, etc, but im also nostalgic for the times where she had hours to herself (no, not before he came to Prague, but like in Russia and when he first arrived in Prague - albeit only a couple of hours at a time)

Like i've said before - balance

Fond and distance memories of the past and that what it is the past never to be repeated Paul was Working, Then The Army, Then back Working

Leora was a young Energetic Lady Living life to the Full, Doing Dance Classes. Had a very high Sex Drive But Time moves on Paul has his own

business that he works hard at has now developed a eye problem Leora is a Stunning Mature Lady thankfully still with her High Sex Drive

You were lucky to experience the Russian Journey unlike some that depend on archival footage and claim they been watching for 11 years

Since Paul arrival they have embarked on the the next part of there journey with a better & stronger relationship

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4