B4 - General Topic 2023 #80 (December)

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

That cat in Karma's room must have strong bodily functions or she has a litter pan in the restroom for it as it does not seem to move off the bed or want to go outdoors.

Squash sleeps like 12 hours a day,

then goes to work around 04 in the morning (mice and birds).

But all those cuddling people prolongs the process of sleep.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, northguy said:

Squash sleeps like 12 hours a day,

then goes to work around 04 in the morning (mice and birds).

But all those cuddling people prolongs the process of sleep.

Well, cats tend to sleep up to 16 hours a day, that's normal behaviour

• Upvote 1

On replay, the thumbnails for top cam at 13:00:  Sara's bed is #2, #3, #4.

And basically, rien ne s'est passé.

My hypothesis of how this group of four seem to know each other, or at  least share some common background.

Sara was in Saint Petersburg this past summer.  Daytona apparently arrived at RLC directly from Saint Petersburg.  The grunge/emo guy.  He seems to know Sara from before.  So I think he is also from Saint Petersburg.  Nadia is apparently Ukrainian.  Nadia has some talent as an artist, but even more talent as a fashion designer / illustrator.

I believe Sara, Daytona, and grunge/emo guy know each other from having attending universities in Saint Petersburg. where they studied fine arts? theatrical arts? design?.

Which leaves Nadia.  I think she may have studied at a university in Saint Petersburg, at some time between 2014 and 2020.  Nadia has supposedly been in Barcelona for seven years, or at least that is apparently how long she has had a relationship with her ex.  Nadia may also be an ethnic Russian, but a citizen of Ukraine.  (I think Lucien and Alexandra are also ethnic Russians, but citizens of Ukraine.)

At least one, and possibly all, of the several owners of RLC are from Saint Petersburg.  The owners also have a legitimate business apparently headquartered in Saint Petersburg and to which young people in the creative arts might have an interest.

I will also note that Tani is an artist, and I believe she is also Russian.  But reports on CC are that she is now being well cared for. 

• Sad 1