PICTURES PHOTOS NORA SOFIE LILU MIA

image.jpg

image.jpg

What was Lilu doing?

Playing with herself or the crabs are beginning to bite.

Is there a vid? :) I can share something :D

I don't have a vid just a pic.  After I post a pic I delete them.

the video is in  the video's part of the forum but there is nothing to see.

As looking at her friend's ass she got a hard-on, she put her dick up ... Don't tell anyone but Lilu is a shemale !  :o

I thought by now we all could get their names sorted out. That's Nora and Sophie in the kitchen. Lilu was alone in the living room doing what she always does-scratching her ass. Not only was your "humor" misplaced, but it was also not funny

Agree.

Apart from the fact that you have as much humor as a cat which burns itself (french expression), Is my humor misplaced or the question completely stupid ?  ;)

If you were intelligent(like you pretend to be), you would know that expressions in French as well as any other language, make about as much sense in English as a chicken with the flute(English expression  ;))

and no the question wasn't stupid as opposed to your comment

As looking at her friend's ass she got a hard-on, she put her dick up ... Don't tell anyone but Lilu is a shemale !  :o

I thought by now we all could get their names sorted out. That's Nora and Sophie in the kitchen. Lilu was alone in the living room doing what she always does-scratching her ass. Not only was your "humor" misplaced, but it was also not funny

Agree.

Apart from the fact that you have as much humor as a cat which burns itself (french expression), Is my humor misplaced or the question completely stupid ?  ;)

The question was about Lilu, not about Nora. You misplaced their names again and maked a stupid answer of it.