PICTURES PHOTOS NORA SOFIE LILU MIA

Looking at these photos I can see why Nora does yoga,it sure does come in handy when having sex ;) ;)

Don't know what has come over her. In the old apartment she wasn't this lively.

All she did in the old apartment was eat soup, sleep and have sex maybe once a month if she felt like it.

Looking at these photos I can see why Nora does yoga,it sure does come in handy when having sex ;) ;)

All she did in the old apartment was eat soup, sleep and have sex maybe once a month if she felt like it.

Maybe it's not the real Nora.

Suspicions in the old apartment were that they were intimate and/or bathed outside of the apartment  This may prove those suspicions 

On ‎2015‎-‎02‎-‎24 at 2:28 PM, le_ombre said:

::) merci  :D merci  :P

Salut

Comme d'autres l'ont déjà écrit avant moi, mais en anglais, je vais traduire car il semble que tu n'aies pas compris le sens de ce qui était écrit. Donc:

Lorsque tu aimes une publication, il est inutile d'encombrer le forum avec un  ::) merci  :D merci  :P qui n'amuse que toi...

Si tu veux remercier celui ou celle qui t'a fait bander avec ses images, CLIQUE SIMPLEMENT SUR "like" situé en haut à droite du cadre. Comme ça tout le monde verra que tu apprécies et ça fera de la place pour d'autres belles images.

J'espère avoir été assez clair dans mon explication. Ca m'ennuierait de devoir t'appeler "Lucas" (Véroniqua&Lucas). Tu sais, celui qui regarde ses muscles dans le miroir et qu'est pas tout à fait fini dans sa tête. Allez, cool, on te pardonne mais c'est la dernière...  ;)

--

As others have written before me, in English, I will translate because it seems that you didn't understand the meaning of what was written.

Therefore: When you love a publication, you don't need to clutter up the forum with a  ::) "thank you"  :D  "thank you"  :P that keeps amuse only you ...

If you want to thank the person who makes you have a hard on with images, SIMPLY CLICK  "Like" on the right top of the frame. That way everyone see that you like and it will make place for other beautiful images.

I hope I was clear enough in my explanation. It would bother me to have to call you "Lucas" (Véroniqua & Lucas).  :o You know, the one who looks at his muscles in the mirror and is not quite finished in his head.

Cool, we forgive you, but this is the last time...  ;)

Guest bobbyjoe

@chodevant:je comprend ton agaçement mais çà sert à rien,tu en previens 1,y-en a 10 nouveaux qui debarquent sur le forum,c'est une perte de temps,

faudrait juste un moderateur français pour supprimer les posts inutiles,çà serait plus efficace

Nops, wrong.

She's been hanging around the bed without resolving herself to sleep for a while.  Playing with teddys and using them to cover her pussy.  Then she  sprayed the teddies with perfume and went to sleep. 

I'd post a pic, but the XXdamn post image keeps telling me the file is invalid. 

I must be getting dumb, for sure getting old.  JPEG, less that 640X480, what else does he want from me?  I'm giving up.