PICTURES PHOTOS NORA SOFIE LILU MIA

On ‎2015‎-‎03‎-‎15 at 8:08 PM, StnCld316 said:

This apartment just went from 0 to 100 real quick,just imagine three mast.by three girls in three days,and no Niko to ruin the fun,just imagine a few weeks ago there was nothing exciting to talk about in this apartment.

Kiko can stay where he is RLC don`t need his faggoty ass around.

Amen because stone cold said so lol ;D

• Upvote 1

i like this girl :)

Hopefully they keep her around. She`s bringing in viewers.

Do you think that the viewership was so low for this apartment that RLC had to bring in some girls that would deliver the things we wanted to see,and even make nora give us what we wanted to see all along?
  • Upvote 1

Do you think that the viewership was so low for this apartment that RLC had to bring in some girls that would deliver the things we wanted to see,and even make nora give us what we wanted to see all along?

I don`t think viewership was low. But if they keep doing what their doing it will certainly get people buying memberships. But like all the other girls they are likely there on a visa and their stay is short lived. I don`t care what the girls look like as long as they don`t have the same look like Susan Boyle. That woman is as ugly as sin.  LOL

I don`t think viewership was low. But if they keep doing what their doing it will certainly get people buying memberships. But like all the other girls they are likely there on a visa and their stay is short lived. I don`t care what the girls look like as long as they don`t have the same look like Susan Boyle. That woman is as ugly as sin.  LOL

Elle vient de boire un verre, épuisée par son orgasme...

Damn that's mean why are you insulting SIN lmaoo!!
  • Upvote 1

On ‎2015‎-‎03‎-‎13 at 0:58 PM, tonpied said:

I think a good caption for this should read :: IF I HAD A KNIFE I WOULD STAB YOU IN THE BACK!,lol, but i think she is too nice for that.Just my opinion,she is prettier than Nora,and most on RLC,,(just my opinion,take it easy.)

they have to stay on here.

We both know they won't stay long, sadly, but we might as well enjoy the hell out of them while they last. Between the two of them, they've got something that apparently interests most CC members. I haven't seen a cat-fight yet, and they have some amount of personality they're willing to share over the Internet. Give 'em both 10 points.