PICTURES PHOTOS NORA SOFIE LILU MIA

I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS TIME TO THANK MY FELLOW CONTRIBUTORS OF PHOTOS,GIFS AND VIDEOS,WE HAVE BROUGHT BACK THIS WEBSITE TO BEING EXCITING TO WATCH AGAIN,INSTEAD OF THE CONSTANT ARGUING AND BITCHING AND CALLING PEOPLE NAMES AND HARASSING PEOPLE WE FINALLY SEE THIS PLACE GONE BACK TO THE WAY IT USED TO BE IN THE GOOD OLD DAYS, I HOPE THAT EVERYONE HERE ON CC TRIES TO LEARN AND DOWNLOAD AT LEAST ONE SCREEN CAPPING SOFTWARE SO THAT WAY ALL OF US CAN BENEFIT FROM EACH OTHER HANDYWORK,SANPER58,MAGICIAN,StnCld316,corboblanc,horndog1234,hiddenwood7468,JUST TO NAME A FEW,AND EVEN SNAKY WHO JUST STARTED UPLOADING INSTEAD OF FREELOADING LMAOO,JUST KIDDING SNAKY, BUT YEAH THANK YOU GUYS I REALLY APPRECIATE IT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND KEEP THEM PHOTOS, GIFS AND VIDEOS COMING THANK YOU!! 8) 8) 8) ;D ;)

• Upvote 1

No se me da bien ser chistoso, pero...( No I'm good at being funny, but...)

Veremos si algún día se le ocurre alguna idea...( See if one day it happens some idea...)

Abres la nevera y ocurre esto...( Open the fridge and this happens...)

Un día, se las bajará en la cocina...( One day she shall lower the pants in the kitchen...)

ImageRemoved.jpg

Let the Competition begin. :D

Which one of the three will sit in the front room with NO Undies on ? just a dress or top  :P

Lots of undies on display at the moment by the girls who will try 1st .

Don't get your hopes up too high, my friend. It would really surprise me if we see any of these girls without panties in front of the camera. Why would they do that? Just to entertain us? Believe me, that is the last thing they care about :)

But a man can always dream...