PICTURES PHOTOS NORA SOFIE LILU MIA

Guest bobbyjoe

Sorry to bother you, but which one is in the right place, the person who is satisfied or a person who is not satisfied?

it's the principle of forum,it's normal we have not all the same idea or they was no wars on this world if eveybody have the same think

Sorry to bother you, but which one is in the right place, the person who is satisfied or a person who is not satisfied?

it's the principle of forum,it's normal we have not all the same idea or they was no wars on this world if eveybody have the same think

I just thought about that, because of the feeling that so many people hate the RLC and were disappointed, but still can not be without it. I can't be without, but mostly I like what I see.

Guest bobbyjoe

I just thought about that, because of the feeling that so many people hate the RLC and were disappointed, but still can not be without it. I can't be without, but mostly I like what I see.

yes,j like watching rlc in end of journey because there is nothing on tv many time and j think j'm addict too now with that shit,j have no problem for say that  but j was too many time dissapointed when j had suscribe for that,it's for this reason,j'm angry to rlc after 2 years now j'm on this site.

Pity, pity, pity can you Stop these eternal unnecessary debates ... Everyone has the right to not love or to love and to think as he wants.

I do not see what it is necesary to talk about that along the pages ...

Kidding, put a finger in ur anus (or not  ;D ), rub your nostrils, drink a coffee, eat a piece of chocolate ...

So let down your desires, empty your mind, reeeeeeeelax !

This atmosphere of war is tiring!

We all have been begging for an apt. with all single ladies and now that we got one I don't know if it's all what I imagined it would be,I'll give them a chance and some time to loosen up but so far it's all pretty boring smh ??? ???