PICTURES PHOTOS NORA SOFIE LILU MIA

I suppose I'll have to accept SOMETHING has been going on.  ??? ??? ???

And there's NO wedding ring.

I didn't watch Nora much in the old apartment so i don't know to much on the relationship.  So I ask this are you sure they were married in the first place? 

I say this cause in a lot of eastern Europe countries women and sometimes men will wear rings on their fingers when they are in a long term relationship.  I don't know if this is done much in Russia/Ukraine, but it is a trend that happens when couples live together.

Happens with some people in school who live together and are in a long standing relationship that when school ends or what not a lot of couples break up and move on.  They wear the rings as symbols of the relationship and in the women cases to ward off other men.

Don't know if that fits here but it could be what happened.

It's fun to read all the comments. So many similarities for sure, but what gets in my way is:

At the end she and Kiko kept rubbing her tummy like signs she was pregnant and I cannot see how that relationship could have deteriorated in 5 or 6 months. They appeared to be very much in love. I watched that apartment over a lot of hours. While they rarely had sex, there was great passion in their love making. He never came until she did unlike many of our current members. They showered together in that very tiny shower.

Sorry...until I see her labia and breasts I am holding out hope that the Nora and Kiko I know are still together. It's the romantic side of me.

Just my opinion.

fans know very well recognize a girl they watched daily for months !!!! they know recognize his physique, his voice, his manners, his clothes, his ustanciles, her bags, her stuffed animals etc .... nora is no longer tan, she took a little weight and has a different haircut. That is why it seems a bit diferent. it may be that in one year, some still say that this is not it !!! nastya those known at the time, and those with photos and videos, know nora is nastya !!!! I do not know how long this will last over ?? !!!