PICTURES PHOTOS NORA SOFIE LILU MIA

I am really surprised, but can't say I am really sorry, for Snaky because he was also a "Paid Member", but I guess he had been advised for misbehavior or rule he violated.

Actually, I kinda liked the little fellow. He reminded me of Nick, another shit-stirer-upper.

Every board needs at least one.

I am really surprised, but can't say I am really sorry, for Snaky because he was also a "Paid Member", but I guess he had been advised for misbehavior or rule he violated.

Actually, I kinda liked the little fellow. He reminded me of Nick, another shit-stirer-upper.

Actually, I haven't been advised none of the three times. The reason simply stated as harassment. Which was never implied in any of my posts. Some real weired shit has been happening. Every time that sailor-mouth Movado finds his way back in and I respond to his comments I get banned. Both mods said they didn't do it. And I know admin would never un-ban his sorry ass. It almost feels like someone cracked the camcaps programming and gained the moderator privileges

Actually, I haven't been advised none of the three times. The reason simply stated as harassment. Which was never implied in any of my posts. Some real weired shit has been happening. Every time that sailor-mouth Movado finds his way back in and I respond to his comments I get banned. Both mods said they didn't do it. And I know admin would never un-ban his sorry ass. It almost feels like someone cracked the camcaps programming and gained the moderator privileges

Did you hear any stories from Alisa's trip? She was talking to Nastya in the living room

teeskilove i agree when they put cams up for this apt.they had 4 girls all of the sudden kiko there just because nora there thats some bull.....so then they make it premuime for what just to watch them have sex they were boring in there old apt.i might be new on this site but ive been watching reallifecam when they had john and maria,lora and max and those old couple thats when i used to pay but now its gotten lame now you hardly see anything happening and they went up on the monthly cost thats why i dont even watch it anymore i just go on here to find out whats goes on.