PICTURES PHOTOS NORA SOFIE LILU MIA

On ‎2015‎-‎03‎-‎17 at 5:27 PM, disktracy451 said:

Well back to our regular scheduled program :P :P

I agree - highly unlikely the cams would go down at that moment- way too much of a coincidence.

Makes me wonder; is Kamila underage?

No that would be illegal and rlc would get shut down.

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance statement

In compliance with the Federal Labeling and Record-Keeping Law (also known as 18 U.S.C. 2257) and associated regulations found in 28 C.F.R 75 all participants located within our domain are 18 years of age or older. All proof of age and other required records are held by the custodian of records, which are listed below. All content is in full compliance with the requirements of 18 U.S.C. 2257 and associated regulations.

The original records required pursuant to 18 U.S.C. section 2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75 for all materials contained in the website are kept by the following Custodian of Records.

One of the most anticipated moments in Rlc's history and 5 seconds after this the cameras shut down,and all hell broke loose on CC.

• Upvote 1

On ‎2015‎-‎03‎-‎17 at 7:35 PM, euromike69 said:

If only the new girls would show us something, then I could compare to see who has the best looking titties and  pussy on rlc at the moment.

Well, I don't know about you, but I've seen everything on both girls, and I can tell you,

number one titties-Monica

number one puss-Queenie.

On ‎2015‎-‎03‎-‎18 at 8:54 PM, snaky said:

If only the new girls would show us something, then I could compare to see who has the best looking titties and  pussy on rlc at the moment.

Well, I don't know about you, but I've seen everything on both girls, and I can tell you,

number one titties-Monica

number one puss-Queenie.

Lol well said my friend,I'm like a fat dude trying to make up my mind at Mcdonalds/Burger King,ohh I'll take that one,ohh wait no I'll take this one lol,I've seen monica's and leoras titties and I can't for the life of me figure out who I'll like to motorboat brrrrrrr ;D

Dirty Bin Links Expired

• Upvote 1

On ‎2015‎-‎03‎-‎17 at 5:27 PM, disktracy451 said:

Well back to our regular scheduled program :P :P

I agree - highly unlikely the cams would go down at that moment- way too much of a coincidence.

Makes me wonder; is Kamila underage?

Amigo, si fuera menor de edad primero no les dejarían entrar a un apartamento, segundo, no nos dejarían ver cómo se ducha desnuda y tercero no nos dejarían ver cómo se masturba con un botellín de cerveza, que esto último me parece que ya se acabó.

Me parece increible la gente que dice que porque no enseña una teta ya nos estamos quejando...no sé que es más privado si ver una teta de una chica o cómo tiene un orgasmo con un botellín de cerveza, ahora, cada mujer es un mundo...

This has gotta be the biggest pervert RLC ever had this dude was in Diana & Efim apartment and when he woke up he did this over a guest that was sleeping,poor girl smh :-\ hurray dirtybin is back!

Dirty Bin Link Expired

• Upvote 1