PICTURES PHOTOS NORA SOFIE LILU MIA

As a sous-chef in my earlier days, I watched Kamila use a knife very poorly to chop bell peppers and then even more dangerously to slice tomatoes. Kamila slices tomatoes in a most dangerous way. Just a couple of minutes later Monica, trying to seperate a frozen meat patty with a sharp knife, deeply poked the tip of knife into her finger. :(  I know it hurt just a little bit... Hope it wasn't too bad....

Don't worry, Kamila had a First Aid Kit in her bedroom and saved Monica from finger amputation.

Seems like no Nora = no problems  !!  So if they stay away from the bitch they will get along just fine  .

yes,it's true,when nora leave,the girls are more happy and liberate,there is really a big difference,

everybody know now who is the problem in this appartment  exept snaky  ;D

Ohhhhh please, all your bullshit is nothing but fucking conspiracy theories! You don't know what's going on with these girls lives or what happens when they step out the door and you're trying to make assumptions as to why they talk or don't talk. Nora didn't leave anywhere today! She was home all day sick! In fact, all three of them are sitting in living room at this very moment talking and laughing! So you can take your stupid assumptions and stick em up your asses!

And whoever said they have to be in each other's faces all the time anyway? They can't have an evening to themselves without you nitwits assuming something?

What I do know as a 100% fact bobbyjoe, is that if there's no Nora, there's no apartment. Period. End of discussion. Have a nice fucking day.

Guest bobbyjoe

Seems like no Nora = no problems  !!  So if they stay away from the bitch they will get along just fine  .

yes,it's true,when nora leave,the girls are more happy and liberate,there is really a big difference,

Ohhhhh please, all your bullshit is nothing but fucking conspiracy theories! You don't know what's going on with these girls lives or what happens when they step out the door and you're trying to make assumptions as to why they talk or don't talk. Nora didn't leave anywhere today! She was home all day sick! In fact, all three of them are sitting in living room at this very moment talking and laughing! So you can take your stupid assumptions and stick em up your asses!

And whoever said they have to be in each other's faces all the time anyway? They can't have an evening to themselves without you nitwits assuming something?

What I do know as a 100% fact bobbyjoe, is that if there's no Nora, there's no apartment. Period. End of discussion. Have a nice fucking day.

j'm not surprise with you answer,the verity is you don't want open the eyes with the situation in this appartment why the all girls leaving after one month,there is a good reason for that.nora is a parasite here for the girls stay more long time here,she supervive the girls too much,she want make the chief here.if nora leave,it's a good opportunity for rlc for renew the concept of this appartment and for why not put one or two couples here,that will more more interesting for sure.

nora:go out of rlc and return in normal life with kiko in other appartment but not on rlc,j'm tired see your face and hear your voice.

>:( >:( Vamos a ver "amigo", a ti tus padres no te dieron una educacion?saber respetar a los demas?Eres un miserable gusano que no respetas a nadie, estoy seguro que ni tu mismo te aprecias, no hay un solo comentario tuyo en el que no insultes o faltes al respeto a los miembros de este foro, deberias de estar fuera de aqui, y ahora te desee un mal dia, gusano.

I wouldn't waste time anymore talking to fuckwits on this board, all the bullshit they come up with is retarded.

I wouldn't waste time anymore talking to fuckwits on this board, all the bullshit they come up with is retarded.

And now you know why I don't even waste any time commenting in this thread. I could add more but what you said basically sums up the regular posters in thread quite nicely so I'm just gonna leave it at that.