PICTURES PHOTOS NORA SOFIE LILU MIA

What a bunch of fucking children.  This is a PICTURE thread.  Stop pissing on each other here and posting your guesses and dumb shit assumptions.  If you must, take your bullshit to another thread.

You call me a child,and that this is a picture thread,well if you go back through these pages then you will probably slap yourself for talking like this,i've posted hundreds of photos through out this thread,I don't recall you posting shit on here,And you will also see that Snaky is the one who attacked me first when I never said shit about or to him,if I went to another thread then  who else is going to upload the photos you jack off to lol ;D ;D
  • Upvote 1

WOW.. The largest and most amount of energy that I have displayed at any time today, throughout this whole house, was that of Nora trying to catch (kill) a fly (bug) with her bare hands HAHAHAHAHAHA... Any NINJA'S out there that give her some lessons? :-) :-)

FYI: She missed both times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW.. The largest and most amount of energy that I have displayed at any time today, throughout this whole house, was that of Nora trying to catch a fly with her bare hands HAHAHAHAHAHA... Any NINJA'S out there that give her some lessons? :-) :-)

FYI: She missed both times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn I missed it,I won't laugh because those damn flies had me running around the house sometimes too,I was knocking over stuff trying to get to them,I remember a long time ago this lady had a nail sticking out of the wall,so when she tried to kill the mosquito with her bare hands,she accidentally impaled her palm Ouch!! 
  • Upvote 1

I hope she knows that giving us a "show" would be just as exciting for her as it is for us.  Let's hope for a great weekend!!

Kamilla has to be the nicest looking girl to grace our RLC world, in a very long time.

How do you know that it's as exciting for you as it is for her? Have you ever masturbated on live cam?

Newbie basher lol