Nora, Sofie, Lilu, & Mia Observations

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

j think the premium membership can be interesting for see this appartment only when one or two girls here get a boyfriend

and this boyfriend accept come on cameras and maybe doing sex on cameras but j'm not really sure that's happen in future,not easy.

I think they'll have sex elsewhere, this apartment is for them to eat and sleep!

Well Sofie thinks this apartment is a nice place to take some sexy selfies too :)

It is, but the rest shouldnt interrupting her, there is something like a phone to text, if they don't reply they are busy :P

I think they'll have sex elsewhere, this apartment is for them to eat and sleep!

Well Sofie thinks this apartment is a nice place to take some sexy selfies too :)

It is, but the rest shouldnt interrupting her, there is something like a phone to text, if they don't reply they are busy :P

Interruptions are terrible....especially when a nice poster/painting on the wall behind you falls in the middle of a sexy video selfies shooting :)

[i hope not everyone missed that :)]

Interruptions are terrible....especially when a nice poster/painting on the wall behind you falls in the middle of a sexy video selfies shooting :)

[i hope not everyone missed that :)]

Hahah I saw that yes, pretty awekward  but funny :D Sofi is cute! Can't wait till she's absolutly alone in the house!

She is hot and just love when she smiles. Just wish she do more than just take selfies. I don't think

the girls have sex elsewhere but wouldn't be surprised if they masturbate in the room with the toilet away from the cams. Playing under covers will probably be the most she will ever do like Nora but that would be a start. They don't even have convesations sexual in nature so makes me believe they have low sexual drive. Wish there was more of someone like Dasha's or the sex girl guest in this place. At least one of them would do the trick. So far it has been mostly eating sleeping and playing with electronics. And not having

any guest visitors over to keep company doesn't help. Mia doesn't count. She should go back to her place.