B4 - General Topic 2023 #81 (December)

3 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Ja, aber Margo hat ihm erst den richtigen Weg gezeigt, vorher war er auch derselbe wie Massio, aber jetzt ist er ein ordentlicher Kerl geworden.

Gut daß sich Menschen entwickeln und verändern können. Und Margo war auch ein angenehmes Mädchen im Umgang mit anderen Mieterinnen und mit Wolf. Daß ihre Gesichtslippen fürchterlich aussahen-geschenkt ! Es kommt auf den Menschen an.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Maybe it’s the new threshold set with that piece of shit mass but wolf can be a very decent guy, like Dylan could be. They came on like gangbusters when they were first here but mellowed. Wolf was good to Margo, I thought. 

More than 11 years of a relationship with Margo.

I said it yesterday, he's sorta a steward of this crew. In my opinion, Yes, he may want to get busy with them but at the end of the day, I don't think he would allow anyone to harm those who he cares for.

• Like 1

I'm a bit disturbed to see that Karma has Saras ring on her finger again.Yesterday it was off!

Das kann ich auch nicht verstehen warum sie diesen Ring wieder trägt, scheint so als wußte sie das Sara heute wieder kommt sonst fällt mir kein Grund ein das sie diesen Ring tragen sollte. Denn der hat für mich keine Bedeutung mehr ihn mit Freude zu tragen.

• Like 1