B2 - General Topic 2023 #24 (December)

Noldus

13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

To me it is very clear that Uly isn't coming back. Not 100% sure but everything points to this.

Unfortunately I don't speak Russian, but has anyone who understands the language, and has listened during that wolf guy and Ulyana face-to-face conversation, picked up on any indication that she may return

Sadly with Octavia's activity today it moves Esmi down the list to least active.  First stay I get it was an accidental stay due to the war, but this stay was planned, and so now we see how inactive she is, and at the top of the least active Barc girls.

• Upvote 1

Totally incredible, absolutely incredible what a friend Harley is, and how does she pay her, by doing hours upon hours of face communication with that ever growing fat ass Wolf, Ulyana should thank her ungrateful ass lucky stars for even having a friend like Harley

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

Sadly with Octavia's activity today it moves Esmi down the list to least active.  First stay I get it was an accidental stay due to the war, but this stay was planned, and so now we see how inactive she is, and at the top of the least active Barc girls.

Kelly might only be ahead of Esmi because she has done many bates and all of them she didn't hide with panties or blankets.