B2 - General Topic 2023 #24 (December)

Noldus

42 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

she is certainly sexy but especially outside the apartment where the rest of her life takes place.

For me she can go ... she doesn't have to lie down with her legs spread but she only gets out of bed to leave and I've seen enough of that now

Esmi always had her boundaries but she always tries to please us in her own way. Either by walking around the apartment in lingerie or naked, her showers are always standing up, sometimes she applies body lotion on her body in a sexy way and only a couple of times she bated. She also does some sexy dances and even workout wearing only underwear. Isn't all the time but when she does is always nice to watch.

I will take Esmi sexiness any way I can get it, watching her sweet butt leave in them tight light Jeans or whatever she wearing,(or what ever she doing).And when she come home she is the girl next door))))That's what I like about her...Not the whore next door..............

• Upvote 4

From this morning, it seems that Sara slept in Ulyana's bed, Daytona in the LR, and Nadia in her own bed. 

Yesterday, Nadia was nude as she used Ulyana's room as a painting studio.   She liked painting in the bright sunlight, which entered the room through the window.  There is also a small balcony beyond the window, as Sara and Daytona used it to smoke their cigarettes. 

Milena seems to have left, so her visit was a short one.

5 minutes ago, moules said:

From this morning, it seems that Sara slept in Ulyana's bed, Daytona in the LR, and Nadia in her own bed. 

Yesterday, Nadia was nude as she used Ulyana's room as a painting studio.   She liked painting in the bright sunlight, which entered the room through the window.  There is also a small balcony beyond the window, as Sara and Daytona used it to smoke their cigarettes. 

Actually Daytona slept with Sara on Uly`s bed. Esmi`s friend was sleeping on the couch. Esmi left with her friend at 0744. the friend took all her belongings.

Milena left on Sunday, I guess. She slept only one night there.

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Actually Daytona slept with Sara on Uly`s bed. Esmi`s friend was sleeping on the couch. Esmi left with her friend at 0744. the friend took all her belongings.

Milena left on Sunday, I guess. She slept only one night there.

Okay.  Thank you.  Sara is now sunbathing on the balcony, either nude or nearly nude.  Daytona joined her, but only removed some of his clothes.

Temperature is 15 C , so this behavior by Sara reveals her nothern Russia roots.

20 minutes ago, moules said:

btw. Small balconies are only in the small bedrooms. The master bedroom is the same balcony of cam 20

34 minutes ago, moules said:

Okay.  Thank you.  Sara is now sunbathing on the balcony, either nude or nearly nude.  Daytona joined her, but only removed some of his clothes.

Temperature is 15 C , so this behavior by Sara reveals her nothern Russia roots.

Yeah because southern Ruzzia is so warm at this time of year.  :dodgy:

• Haha 2