B2 - General Topic 2023 #24 (December)

Noldus

8 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Isn't that what most of the regulars on here pay for on RLC...sexual activity lol...now ure moaning a guy wants to look for someone else for sex lol...too funny. He's not there to have tea and biscuits fella or be the new Vencel on the gaming scene. He's a serial shagger, so let that continue. 

I guess it's just wishful thinking on my part and I know I am probably the only person that follows her who doesn't want her hanging around with this wolf guy, but instead I'm hoping probably without hope, that she has now a serious relationship with someone, that would allow a serious follower like myself to finally see more alone time with her, knowing from time to time her boyfriend will come for a day or two or maybe a week, and when he's gone, not only will we see consistently a happier and fulfilled Ulyana, and at the same time for her serious followers they will definitely receive more alone time benefits from a happier and more satisfied Ulyana, and yes I know I'm probably dreaming of something that won't play out that way

1 hour ago, esanders6969 said:

I guess it's just wishful thinking on my part and I know I am probably the only person that follows her who doesn't want her hanging around with this wolf guy, but instead I'm hoping probably without hope, that she has now a serious relationship with someone, that would allow a serious follower like myself to finally see more alone time with her, knowing from time to time her boyfriend will come for a day or two or maybe a week, and when he's gone, not only will we see consistently a happier and fulfilled Ulyana, and at the same time for her serious followers they will definitely receive more alone time benefits from a happier and more satisfied Ulyana, and yes I know I'm probably dreaming of something that won't play out that way

I'm with you on what you say but it does break me into fits of laughter when I see guys on here crying about respect from the male tenants to the female tenants and yet they all pay for a script to see tenants have sex together...and when they do the guys moan because they dislike the guy lol...very fucked up lol. Oh and it seems to me if anyone says one word out of place about a regular they all run along like Forrest Gump in the targeted person's defense when really it has FA to do with them...way too funny how some on here are triggered and feel some sort of entitlement. Makes for good entertainment though often reading inaccurate stuff by 'regulars. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

If she gets deported, she might even get an EU ban. If so, no more Uly in RLC for a really long time.

Uly fans, get your candles ready and start praying.

I don’t think there is a true fan of any of these girls, and if that’s the case these people have serious mental issues. Having said that, out of RLC pond Uly is one of the few mermaids 🧜‍♀️ 

5 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

See Esmi is back with her friend.  Add another day week in which Esmi has done nothing.

Still there though ain't she unlike her housemate who keeps going AWOL and the dates keep extending. 

It really will be a sad day for me if and when Ulyana decides to leave permanently this week, but also surprisingly it will be equally as a bad day for me if she chooses to stay, but decides to be wolf next Margo, but if either one of them happens to come up, then my decision is to finally and sadly end my membership, but one thing to point out, is that my feelings about her was never only about sex, but one last thing I like to say before I continue putting more people to sleep with this, I will always remember and never forget the early stages of this little get together at Harley's apartment, where I was able to see for the first time Ulyana and Esmi being taught some beautiful sexy dance moves, from a extremely nice male guess at their party, and also I have to say it was also nice actually seeing Ulyana having a good time dancing with him, but hands down my mind was blown away watching Esmi  dance with him, and she looked absolutely amazing when she's dancing, so I really hope depending on the circumstances that I could continue this beautiful Journey with Ulyana through this amazing RLC website