B2 - General Topic 2023 #24 (December)

Is Ulyana returning or not, if so she should have been back yesterday, or are they moving her to a different location, either way her stuff should have been cleared from that room a long time ago, to at least allow someone else to start occupying it, does this one person have that much pull over RLC, that they're afraid to move her things out completely

1 minute ago, esanders6969 said:

Is Ulyana returning or not, if so she should have been back yesterday, or are they moving her to a different location, either way her stuff should have been cleared from that room a long time ago, to at least allow someone else to start occupying it, does this one person have that much pull over RLC, that they're afraid to move her things out completely

The date was updated to 19th.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The date was updated to 19th.

So do you know if she's coming back just to finish clearing the room to leave the project completely, or are they moving her to a different location, possibly to Margo's old room to give Wolf a gift, so he can continue his journey with a new Margo to play with

2 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

So do you know if she's coming back just to finish clearing the room to leave the project completely, or are they moving her to a different location, possibly to Margo's old room to give Wolf a gift, so he can continue his journey with a new Margo to play with

To me this seems to be like the last time. The date will expire, someone will arrive to take her stuff and we will never see her.

Don't know why she's doing this again but it is what it is.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

If you understand Russian she was on facetime with Wolf in B7 last night for over an hour so you might get news from that.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

If you understand Russian she was on facetime with Wolf in B7 last night for over an hour so you might get news from that.

If she does come back as the official new Margo for this wolf guy, I would just cancel my service so fast, because I would love to just enjoy her, and I know that would never happen if that wolf guy is constantly around her, like I know he would be all the time

36 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

From what I understand from that call, she has legal/immigration problems and may get deported. If not, it seems she intends to return to RLC. I'd guess we're not likely to see her again, but who knows?

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, timber said:

From what I understand from that call, she has legal/immigration problems and may get deported. If not, it seems she intends to return to RLC. I'd guess we're not likely to see her again, but who knows?

If she gets deported, she might even get an EU ban. If so, no more Uly in RLC for a really long time.

Uly fans, get your candles ready and start praying.

• Haha 2

If she overstayed her visa, she possibly could be looking at some jail time, so I hope it's not that serious, but why spend an hour or more talking to someone that only cares about the possibility of having sex with you, and not your legal problems, because wolf right now seriously only cares about finding a new Margo for his depleted sex life right now

1 minute ago, esanders6969 said:

If she overstayed her visa, she possibly could be looking at some jail time, so I hope it's not that serious, but why spend an hour or more talking to someone that only cares about the possibility of having sex with you, and not your legal problems, because wolf right now seriously only cares about finding a new Margo for his depleted sex life right now

Isn't that what most of the regulars on here pay for on RLC...sexual activity lol...now ure moaning a guy wants to look for someone else for sex lol...too funny. He's not there to have tea and biscuits fella or be the new Vencel on the gaming scene. He's a serial shagger, so let that continue. 

1 hour ago, timber said:

While I've no idea what they talked about but as the call went on I started to wonder if she could be having immigration problems as she is Russian.  

24 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

I could be wrong but I'm not convinced the immigration offices are open at midnight on a Saturday so no time wasted.