B2 - General Topic 2023 #24 (December)

Noldus

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Nadia is making her play for the Master bedroom, Esmi on the other continues to just flip the members of RLC the bird. I was so hopeful that the second stay for ESMI would filled with Erotic adventures, but alas it is the same old ESMI....I should have known better !!!!

NASTY LITTLE NADIA gets my vote for the Master Bedroom as she has learned how to seduce the voyeurs with her presence on cam !!!!

She's still a bit of a tease, but would love to see her get the Big Room

7 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I have to say that Esmi body lotion is more natural and sexy than what Nadia did this afternoon. Nadia tries to copy Esmi but she's just a cheap copy, no one is better than the original. πŸ˜‹πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯😍

You don't know the thoughts I have about Esmi It would be so X rated it would blow you mind.All of them are cheap copies. When they find out what Esmi does to get comment from her fans they try their best to do the same thing I've seen it many time from a lot of girls they admire her as I do.She is a special woman to me.I wish she knew that personally. And I don't care what anybody thinks about my comment.Esmi is my favorite of all the girl ever.😊

• Upvote 2