B2 - General Topic 2023 #24 (December)

Noldus

7 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Esmi laying down wearing a towel on her bed.

😍🔥🔥🔥🔥💖🥵

I wish towels was just to dry off with. Esmi has a great body no ugly tattoos I wish she didn't hide it. And I think her body is getting more fit than when she was in B1. Her butt is amazing,I miss her tan lines. Anytime Esmi dances it's a special treat, also workouts, meditation.😊

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Until now Esmi laying on her bed wearing only a towel yesterday is beating Neytiri and Roxy bates. She knows that if she really wants to get many top replays, she could. Only doesn't do because she doesn't want. 😉😁

Perhaps Esmi is in the project for her own needs, not the viewers...I've not read any memo that requires tenants to participate in sexual activity or self-pleasure. She is after all...a 'girl on vacation'. 

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Perhaps Esmi is in the project for her own needs, not the viewers...I've not read any memo that requires tenants to participate in sexual activity or self-pleasure. She is after all...a 'girl on vacation'. 

I'm not saying that she have to do it just that if she really wanted to seek the bonus she could. What I enjoy watching Esmi is because of this. She very rarely does shows. But also, in my view, she holds her back on doing things or even showing. Like yesterday when she just lay on her bed she was covering her pussy consciously. I also bet that she feels the need to bate much more than she actually does.

14 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I'm not saying that she have to do it just that if she really wanted to seek the bonus she could. What I enjoy watching Esmi is because of this. She very rarely does shows. But also, in my view, she holds her back on doing things or even showing. Like yesterday when she just lay on her bed she was covering her pussy consciously. I also bet that she feels the need to bate much more than she actually does.

I get what you're saying and thanks for the friendly reply, very rare with some on this site. It's always a pleasure seeing a woman's body and what she can do with it, but some people here just feel like they are entitled, when in fact they are not and then they cry about the tenants not living up to viewers expectations when in reality these tenants are there for their benefit, not the viewers. I am a people watcher and am far from unhappy with what I've seen so far, so I remain happy with my sub.  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

I get what you're saying and thanks for the friendly reply, very rare with some on this site. It's always a pleasure seeing a woman's body and what she can do with it, but some people here just feel like they are entitled, when in fact they are not and then they cry about the tenants not living up to viewers expectations when in reality these tenants are there for their benefit, not the viewers. I am a people watcher and am far from unhappy with what I've seen so far, so I remain happy with my sub.  

and if a frog had wings it wouldn't bump his ass every time he jumped