B2 - General Topic 2023 #24 (December)

Noldus

Nadia is making her play for the Master bedroom, Esmi on the other continues to just flip the members of RLC the bird. I was so hopeful that the second stay for ESMI would filled with Erotic adventures, but alas it is the same old ESMI....I should have known better !!!!

NASTY LITTLE NADIA gets my vote for the Master Bedroom as she has learned how to seduce the voyeurs with her presence on cam !!!!

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Nadia is making her play for the Master bedroom, Esmi on the other continues to just flip the members of RLC the bird. I was so hopeful that the second stay for ESMI would filled with Erotic adventures, but alas it is the same old ESMI....I should have known better !!!!

NASTY LITTLE NADIA gets my vote for the Master Bedroom as she has learned how to seduce the voyeurs with her presence on cam !!!!

The only thing that Esmi improved is in regard of her not going missing all the time. But she's still a beauty nice to watch.

• Like 1

Just now, thinga69 said:

The only thing that Esmi improved is in regard of her not going missing all the time. But she's still a beauty nice to watch.

I agree thinga, she has an aura about her and is extremely a natural sensuous woman, but she just doesn't know how to be seductive, or to seduce the voyeurs.

12 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I agree thinga, she has an aura about her and is extremely a natural sensuous woman, but she just doesn't know how to be seductive, or to seduce the voyeurs.

That I disagree. To me she just doesn't want to do all the time. Specially regarding to sex. I know that she will never have sex on cam, but she could at least bate once a week. πŸ˜…πŸ€£

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

That I disagree. To me she just doesn't want to do all the time. Specially regarding to sex. I know that she will never have sex on cam, but she could at least bate once a week. πŸ˜…πŸ€£

That is why you are the founding member of the Esmi's easy to please club.Β πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• Haha 1

I have to say that Esmi body lotion is more natural and sexy than what Nadia did this afternoon. Nadia tries to copy Esmi but she's just a cheap copy, no one is better than the original. πŸ˜‹πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯😍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, RonS said:

Just caught Nadia sexy show the best thing I've seen her do on the project..She can be very attractive when she wants to be, she is just not my type.And I don't care for the sex toys they have to use to get off.Horny natural bates with fingers where you can see everything them are the best in nature instincts just my opinion. Merry Christmas Nadia and have blessed new year😊

She did basically the same thing a couple days ago, but with her Goodies facing Cam 17.Β  She's definitely picking up her solo game.Β  Now if the "ex" will stay away for good.