oh no nora is back !

Guest bobbyjoe

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one question... has rlc ever re-used a name before?  it sure looks like her...

No, not to my knowledge. JoJo and Lez and some of the more senior members could answer better, but all I've ever seen since my first incarnation was names that sounded infuriatingly alike (Lina, Alina, Elaina, etc.) Never seen one used twice.

No, not to my knowledge. JoJo and Lez and some of the more senior members could answer better, but all I've ever seen since my first incarnation was names that sounded infuriatingly alike (Lina, Alina, Elaina, etc.) Never seen one used twice.

I concur, Squirrel.  This is the first time a name has been reused...except it's not really being reused.  Same girl...same name.

They all sound the same to you foreign folks, but for Russian people their totally different names. And it was Elena not Eilana. Also all Russian female names end with an "a". With the exception of Juliya, and our beautiful Maya. In Russian they have a different letter in place of the "ya" syllable

Whoever she is, it appears she packed all her creams and lotions from the bathroom and if I had to take

a guess went to Mia's new place and took a bath there. It appears only the skinny girl more or less comfortable with nudity. Mia was hiding from the cams and should never have signed up to live here at all.

The one with big boobs are afraid of cams as well and if this is original Nora like everybody is saying now than she should be more comfortable than the rest of the girls and it doesn't appear to be the case.

It doesn't bode well for any masturbation let alone sex if they are not even comfortable being naked.

Hello,

1. We're pleased to announce that Nora has returned to the project. We've added a new apartment with Nora, Sofie, and Lilu.

Two cameras (one in the living room and one in the kitchen) are available for free viewing; the other cameras are only for Premium Members. Check it out at reallifecam.com!