oh no nora is back !

Guest bobbyjoe

It doesn't Ozi... To me it's the same person but we just need more time to see more of her.

She doesn't wear glasses... did anyone see glasses in her room?

estaba hablando español ahora mismo en le cocina por el movil .

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't Ozi... To me it's the same person but we just need more time to see more of her.

She used contact lenses sometimes also in the old apartment.

She used contact lenses sometimes also in the old apartment.

She would still have them around anyway

This is simple.  This is bizarro Nora from Bizarro World. 

The Nora from this planet wears glasses is heterosexual and is in a relationship with a guy in an apartment.

Bizarro Nora does not wear glasses is a lesbian, single and in a house with other ladies.  :P

Mystery solved, enjoy the ladies put plastic over the keyboards.

This is simple.  This is bizarro Nora from Bizarro World. 

The Nora from this planet wears glasses is heterosexual and is in a relationship with a guy in an apartment.

Bizarro Nora does not wear glasses is a lesbian, single and in a house with other ladies.  :P

Mystery solved, enjoy the ladies put plastic over the keyboards.

me muero de ganas de ver a nora follando con otro que no sea KIKO

She just made mashed potatoes, not soup. She isn't wearing glasses. She does not have a cleft chin. She appears shorter. Her cheek bones are different. She's wearing a robe instead of the same fleece green dowdy pajamas. It's a fairly close look-alike. I might agree with her being a sister if she speaks Russian or Ukrainian.

If it were the original Nora, then something really bad happened back home. REALLY BAD. Van, NL, and I would prefer to not consider such a circumstance.

She just made mashed potatoes, not soup. She isn't wearing glasses. She does not have a cleft chin. She appears shorter. Her cheek bones are different. She's wearing a robe instead of the same fleece green dowdy pajamas. It's a fairly close look-alike. I might agree with her being a sister if she speaks Russian or Ukrainian.

If it were the original Nora, then something really bad happened back home. REALLY BAD. Van, NL, and I would prefer to not consider such a circumstance.

I am very disappointed, Nora is back and you don't even recognize her... Well, only time will tell how wrong you are...

;D

The only thing I find familiar is her voice, she sounds a lot like Nastya

I'm still going with the Bizzarro World idea, the person that came up with that idea is a genius (in his own mind).

But i'd have to agree with F.T. Squirrel Esq.  Unless it is relative or she went through a huge life change (which could have happen) it doesn't seem to be her.