oh no nora is back !

Guest bobbyjoe

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pictures please, use attachments option RLC will not ban you for that

You will see those things within a few days even without the pictures.

I will not see her naked without pictures  ???

I still don't understand why can't you attach picture to your post ???

I didn't watch Nora much, but I SOOOOOO hope it is her.  That means she went lezbo after being with a d-bag.  Which means there is hope for the other girls on RLC right now to turn to the other side as well!  8)

Hopefully in 2 years the girls now will be in relationships with other ladies and Anton, Paul, Nina and Stepan will all say WTF happened, us guys use to be with women now we are screwing apple pies.  :P

Dude, you are just wasting your time trying to reason with people so stop making sense. We are up to 8 pages now and people still believe it's old Nora and now apparently she turned lesbo. People hear and believe what they want so no matter how many pics or videos you are going to post to compare it's not going to make any difference. If they didn't give her name Nora nobody would have even brought it up.

Dude, you are just wasting your time trying to reason with people so stop making sense. We are up to 8 pages now and people still believe it's old Nora and now apparently she turned lesbo. People hear and believe what they want so no matter how many pics or videos you are going to post to compare it's not going to make any difference. If they didn't give her name Nora nobody would have even brought it up.

Could always sway RLC to change her name to Shelley, then that will stop all the confusion.

Guest Sir Roderick Spode

Okay.  Time for the Sage of CC to put an end to this thread.

I am intimately aware, from many, many hours of watching her, of Nora's physical appearance and personal habits.

After examining all the pictures in this thread, I can conclusively say that NONE of the tenants of this new apartment are the Nora of old.  In fact, I'll go further and say that anyone who sees a resemblance between any of the girls in this apartment and Nora need to get their eyes examined by a competent ophthalmologist.

Oh...and if any of these new girls take a bath or shower more than once in any given week, then all questions about one of them being Nora should instantly be laid to rest.

apparently Nora was in the shower for 1hr or so but nobody dares to post a picture ???

There are pictures in the "Pictures" thread, surprisingly.