oh no nora is back !

Guest bobbyjoe

Maybe because the cams in the old flat were placed so badly you could barely see her But it's her...

...after watching my own photos of the old Nora I have to say: it's her. Sorry. Some things changed a bit - but actually it's her.

Prepare for the Nora diehards to explode in 10...9...8...7...

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

Ok guys, I need to apologize.. In fact, after watching my own photos of the old Nora I have to say: it's her. Sorry. Some things changed a bit - her tits in bath e.g. - but actually it's her.

ah finally,you see it's her,in the first 5 secondes,j have remember her face,

she have just take one year

ah finally,you see it's her,in the first 5 secondes,j have remember her face,

she have just take one year

The necklace finally conviced me. But she really changed a lot: the glasses, her hair, her eyebrows and her behaviour in some way.. congratulations mate!

Guest bobbyjoe

But what happened to Kiko? Divorced or fighting a war in Ukraine?

maybe the relationship is finish with kiko,no say....

maybe turn lesbians now,lol,no j don't think j kidding.

she was tired eat soup every days with kiko and now prefer doing great cooking with the girls :D

she was tired eat soup every days with kiko and now prefer doing great cooking with the girls :D

Hahahaha, great one! But I'm quite sure we're going to watch some lesbian action this week already. And I'm really curious what kinda role Nora's going to play in there.

Guest bobbyjoe

Hahahaha, great one! But I'm quite sure we're going to watch some lesbian action this week already. And I'm really curious what role Nora's going to have in there.

the mother role for nora :) j think there is one lesbian couple(sofie-lilu) because the name of two cameras bedroom are for both,nora sleep alone.