whats the story

Lets see Mr. Newbie, from an older member of this community (loosely speaking, of course) you must have patience with new apartments.  Of all the new ones that have come and gone we rarely see anything happening for a while, with  few exceptions.

These girls seem to have some famous background. Now they are all sitting in front of their TV ... and it seems they are watching themselves on a TV show. They seem to be some kind of  models or dancers.

I think, they must have lots of male fans. The one or another might show up, but I won't bring my date home to a 4-girls-house. I would stay overnight with the date and tell my friends at home what it was like...

Premium members who can speak Spanish will have their advantages...

These girls seem to have some famous background. Now they are all sitting in front of their TV ... and it seems they are watching themselves on a TV show. They seem to be some kind of  models or dancers.

I think, they must have lots of male fans. The one or another might show up, but I won't bring my date home to a 4-girls-house. I would stay overnight with the date and tell my friends at home what it was like...

Premium members who can speak Spanish will have their advantages...

Dude they are not Spanish!